Is Mr Corbyn a terrorist sympathiser?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes without a doubt  He hates the British establishment hates British history and traditions puts non Brits before the people he wants to put him into power. If ever he did get power he woul

No he plays the claranet

Is he a terrorist sympathiser ? He had many meetings with senior IRA, lays wreaths at the graves of Black September (in the Palestinian Martyr's cemetery), and has spoke of his "friends in Hezbol

Posted Images

Returning to the serious question asked in the original post.

Yes, I believe he is - its more than anti-establishment - he thinks they are freedom fighters which means he's not only despicable but stupid as well. If he EVER gets to power I shall leave as the country will have become irredeemably remedial, insensitive and more benefit oriented than concerned about honour - tradition etc etc .

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, KES2 said:

Returning to the serious question asked in the original post.

Yes, I believe he is - its more than anti-establishment - he thinks they are freedom fighters which means he's not only despicable but stupid as well. If he EVER gets to power I shall leave as the country will have become irredeemably remedial, insensitive and more benefit oriented than concerned about honour - tradition etc etc .

That wouldn't be the worst of it - imagine that retard Abbott as 2ic :no:

• Like 3

God forbid that people would dare to celebrate being Ulstermen/women in the UK.. obviously that makes us terrorists because, well you know, matching down a street playing music is terrible. Or is the truth that we are terrorists, in your eyes, because we are Protestant Ulsterfolk? And before you start the whole 'loyalist paramilitary' broad sweep.. I can take it, using your tar everyone method, that you would be with Comrade Corbyn, in being an IRA terrorist?

FFS catch a grip..

• Like 3