Buzz words

Who's noticed that every two minutes lately it is xyz  is ...... calling for, .....something. 

Kiwis mankham is calling for farmers to give up their fields for bugs and insects ect.

Mbongo is... calling for ... Boris to be castrated.

What gives these people the right to start shouting out, I am calling for a second referendum,  ?  there was a columnists article on Google news where a correspondent was basically saying that he was calling for a second referendum !! And that the electorate didn't know what they were voting for. Should we be .... calling for ...... this bloke to be strung up from a lamp post  for treason ? How dare he think that he has a given right to go against the will of the people and to use his column inches for his own purpose ?  Bit like kiwis really. Perhaps kiwis could contribute a load of maggots  to the wildlife from his rotting carcass swinging in the wind.

Edited by Meece

I see an ecologist was on BBC Radio 2 news today calling for an investigation in to the “Alarming “decline in mountain hare numbers in recent years , which the BBC reporter then went on to explain that there is a link between grouse moor management and the decline because the hares carry ticks which they pass on to grouse . Predictable as ever the BBC on or around the twelfth August every year they have to have a pop at shooting. They are light years away from being impartial. 

It's not just those. It seems as if every two minutes someone is ... calling for... something.

I keep ..... calling for ...... the Mrs to do her duty. A bit like Lord Nelsons order that England expects every man to do his duty.  I've called for her to make me a cup of coffee but it ain't been forthcoming.   Me again.

28 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Me and the Mrs have a buzz word it's " stop flogging Mr purple head". Unfortunately I forgot I'd be gagged at the time....

You mean that you keep selling Mr purple head ? 

There's people calling for Mr purple head not to be sold!