On 23/08/2018 at 11:01, leegreen said:

Just ordered myself a couple of pairs of these. You can wade through brambles in these, no problems.

I’ve tried loads of different trousers, Deerhunter , swedeteam , seeland , the only ones I haven’t tried are Harkila , but then I wouldn’t pay that much . But Since I found Carhartt I won’t get anything else now . Barbed wire, brambles, gorse, nothing bothers them . The terrierman with our local pack put me on to them . He went to the states to judge a terrier show and went out with some “good ol boys” and they all wear it . He came back with a jacket and dungarees lasted him years. And in his job that is something!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/08/2018 at 09:22, leegreen said:

Got one of these. All I can say is, limit the washing of it, they fade quickly and if you're using it for work, they wear on the upper cuff too.

Got mine off a mate, he bought it as a medium, it fits me and I'm a large/Xlarge. Fat yank sizes me thinks.

What's it like out in rain ? If it's pissing down I'll wear waterproofs but does this suck in water like a sponge in the occasional shower 

3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

you wont catch me dead in a pair of them

loads of lads around here wear them and i do like carhartt but there is a line no englishman should cross

?? Well said good sir,maintain your standards ??

• Thanks 1
On 26/08/2018 at 16:38, Welsh_red said:

What's it like out in rain ? If it's pissing down I'll wear waterproofs but does this suck in water like a sponge in the occasional shower 

Don't really use it in the rain, but the weave is tight, so I'd imagine it'd give you some protection.

Those double fronted trousers have a fair bit of rain protection. I have 8 pairs of the trousers from the new to the trampy look ? . Seriously they are the best for mooching, even my knackered ones still protect me against thorns.

• Like 3