Has anyone tried their stuff ? It’s an American work clothing manufacturer, I think it’s made in Mexico . I’ve been getting their double front logger trousers for a while now and can highly recommend them . They are a bit stiff , the denim is very strong. They are indestructible, thorns or stingers don’t touch them . And because the knees are double thickness, you can kneel down and not be uncomfortable. I live in mine , you can’t knock em .

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Always fancied one of these 

715WjcSM8XL._AC_UY700_.jpg

Seen Andrew Stanley wearing one in his YouTube videos so must be robust enough to cope with the elements he goes through 

The clothing is very , very well made and lasts for years . I’m surprised it’s not more popular over here . 

5 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Seen Andrew Stanley wearing one in his YouTube videos so must be robust enough to cope with the elements he goes through 

That jacket is HEAVY for me anyway,i tried one on in a Mark's workwear store in intario.

https://www.marks.com/en/brands/carhartt.html#lvp=28

• Like 1

i have loads of the kit

well worth buying it but not in canada

i always buy from the carhartt.com online shop and get it shipped.wait for the clearance sale and hit it hard,everything is less than 50%

good stuff and i cant recommend it enough.

carhartt shop down carnaby street london

On 14/08/2018 at 12:10, Welsh_red said:

Got one of these. All I can say is, limit the washing of it, they fade quickly and if you're using it for work, they wear on the upper cuff too.

Got mine off a mate, he bought it as a medium, it fits me and I'm a large/Xlarge. Fat yank sizes me thinks.

• Haha 2