Mystery hiker

Little update, sorry to go on but it did weird me out a bit which even I can't work out myself, any ways I think I,ve put it to rest now having found a small shelter in the woods there is no signs of anyone having slept in it but if you ran out the woods in darkness and panicked you would end up on the path in the same spot I found the bag, the square of mud was were a 25kgbag was laying that is now in the shelter indicating it has been moved in the last week so I,m happy that our  bear gryl,s has done a runner soon after building his house but without unpacking his bag then dropped it on the way home thinking feck this for a game, many years ago this was a pheasant shoot for the Avon and Somerset police and the junk is the left overs from the rearing pens ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would say it's very strange for somebody to just take that off and walk away and leave it ... I would think some poor f****r is lying with a broken leg or head injury not that far from where you fou

Go back and find the body. Might be a decent pair of boots and coat! 

Poor old cushty jumps in a hedge for a dump and someone nicks his rucksack.

Posted Images

Obviously some townie twat who thought it was  easy to be living off the land even with decent gear and in summer ... trouble is just because its warm at midnight in your bedroom lying on a mattress doesn't mean it's the sam in the woods on a damp floor lol .... chuck in the pitch black and strange sounds they will have never heard and it's to much for them lol ......

• Like 2

There's a plank of wood over a stream that would have been the way to the pens in years gone by its now almost reclaimed by the woods but is used as a crossing point for the badger fox,, roe and munti,s that live in the woods his shelter was about 20 metres in from it and only a few feet off a major run leading to it so I expect it got quite lively as night fell, ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

Obviously some townie twat who thought it was  easy to be living off the land even with decent gear and in summer ... trouble is just because its warm at midnight in your bedroom lying on a mattress doesn't mean it's the sam in the woods on a damp floor lol .... chuck in the pitch black and strange sounds they will have never heard and it's to much for them lol ......

Walshie been quiet recently.........

• Haha 3