Mystery hiker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would say it's very strange for somebody to just take that off and walk away and leave it ... I would think some poor f****r is lying with a broken leg or head injury not that far from where you fou

Go back and find the body. Might be a decent pair of boots and coat! 

Poor old cushty jumps in a hedge for a dump and someone nicks his rucksack.

Posted Images

My guess is like has been said before, someone jest got wet and fed up and thought sod this I’m going home . I have found a really good tent and sleeping bags and loads of kit in one of the shoots woods before . They had no permission to have camped there . It looked to have been there a while, it was all wet and minging . I rolled it all up and skipped it . 

• Like 1

Right the bag is with the police, gave them the rough location and all my details( ouch ? ) said I would need to take them there personally or could show them on a map, very little interest filled in a form and gave me a receipt, have also gone back over the last week of local news to see if anyone was missing but nothing so hopefully just a failed extreme camping trip, it's quite surprising how long and cold a night out can be if your under prepared even at this time of year and the wood is alive with Munties and roe and some pretty large badger setts, so I bet the bum was twitching, anyway hopefully alls well that ends well, ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Right the bag is with the police, gave them the rough location and all my details( ouch ? ) said I would need to take them there personally or could show them on a map, very little interest filled in a form and gave me a receipt, have also gone back over the last week of local news to see if anyone was missing but nothing so hopefully just a failed extreme camping trip, it's quite surprising how long and cold a night out can be if your under prepared even at this time of year and the wood is alive with Munties and roe and some pretty large badger setts, so I bet the bum was twitching, anyway hopefully alls well that ends well, ?

Probably bumped into a puma ?

6 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Probably bumped into a puma ?

Well that's what I,m looking for in there, there have been a few sightings by the farm workers and the girls that ride horses, so maybe I,ll be sticking up pictures of a hollowed out human next ??

• Haha 1

yrs ago me and 2 mates were paddling the river taff by taffswell, i noticed someone face down between the rocks in the margins, see blonde hair in a bridesmaid dress, called over to my mates.... Come over here theres a f***ing body boys..... My mate frankie went white lol, f**k that we get to the next village and ring the police...... The other lad lee was gone down the river, never seen the cnut paddle so fast? anyway i went up to it.... Frankies voice is going..... No man, just leave it there bob pmsl..... Gave it a nudge with the paddle............ 

f***ing dress makers manikin ???? thank f**k?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We was swimming in a river as kids when a pals dad came along and asked if any of us had seen such and such a old boy who walked this way on the way home from the pub last night pissed up but didn't get home.My pal was in the water at the time and his dad said "have a poke about son and see if he's in there" half heartedly my pal sort of pushed his feet around and then the body just came up to the surface on the end of his foot type thing,mad thing was although it was gruesome to see, the horror on our mates face just made us all fall about laughing as he was just about holding on to not passing out and floating next to the old boy...

• Haha 3

Years ago me and a mate were on a path to a lake when I saw a pair of legs sticking out of the bushes ahead, I said to my mate fcuk me it's a dead body so we legged it to the nearest phone box and phoned plod to say we'd found a dead body. We gave directions and they turned up 5 mins later and we said "he's in there", they went in and walked out with a scruffy old bloke who had done a runner from the local psychiatric hospital!

• Haha 1