Mystery hiker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would say it's very strange for somebody to just take that off and walk away and leave it ... I would think some poor f****r is lying with a broken leg or head injury not that far from where you fou

Go back and find the body. Might be a decent pair of boots and coat! 

Poor old cushty jumps in a hedge for a dump and someone nicks his rucksack.

Posted Images

You don’t need a big tree to hang yourself.. I was walking around a wood one night checking out the pheasant population ? when I came to a fork in the path for some reason I got a weird feeling not to turn right, I carried on left but felt uneasy from that point, I did quite well and headed home but couldn’t get the thought out of my head.. anyhow the next day I went back to be stopped by police ,a old lad had found a chap dead at the base of a tree with a noose round his neck , he’d tied it at head height then sat down.. 6 seconds to be unconcious then lack of oxygen did him.. I havnt and won’t go in that wood after dark again.

hope everything turns out ok greyman.

• Like 1

you could nearly bet somebody's bought all that stuff to have a go at camping rough and after all the rain thought sod this im off home . We got  a couple of lads on Saturday night middle of nowhere they where lost one wearing shorts they had been camping and he was cold going home for a pair of jeans and a phone charger as his battery was flat  

• Like 1

Picked up a hitch hiker a few years ago.after half a mile he got me to stop then ran behind a bush and picked up a black bag I asked him what was in it he told me to mind my own business. So when I came to the next junction I went to the back of pick up looked in the bag then chucked him out

1 hour ago, kinkell said:

Picked up a hitch hiker a few years ago.after half a mile he got me to stop then ran behind a bush and picked up a black bag I asked him what was in it he told me to mind my own business. So when I came to the next junction I went to the back of pick up looked in the bag then chucked him out

If some c**t picked up a dodgy bag and then told me to mind my own business whilst sitting in my car he'd be choking on the bag...cheeky f****r

P.S. what was in the bag?

Edited by dave88
1 hour ago, kinkell said:

What was in it?

21 minutes ago, dave88 said:

If some c**t picked up a dodgy bag and then told me to mind my own business whilst sitting in my car he'd be choking on the bag...cheeky f****r

P.S. what was in the bag?

20 minutes ago, walshie said:

What was in it?

Mind your own Business 

• Haha 1

Found a young polish girl hanging few yrs ago when out local exercising the dogs..... Glad i didnt have my nipper with me, 2 teenage lads found her 2 minutes before i got there, they both white as a sheet...... Rang old bill and gave a statement, apparently it wasnt the first time she had tried it......... Waste was a pretty little thing..... 

12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Found a young polish girl hanging few yrs ago when out local exercising the dogs..... Glad i didnt have my nipper with me, 2 teenage lads found her 2 minutes before i got there, they both white as a sheet...... Rang old bill and gave a statement, apparently it wasnt the first time she had tried it......... Waste was a pretty little thing..... 

I was out bushing one day with my daughter and we came across a dead bloke wrapped up in plastic I just turned and walked the other way my daughter was only young so I told her it was a dummy,the next day some teenagers found him turns out he was shot and dumped there,it's not something I'd like to find again.

I can remember out hunting a few years back finding someone who was a goner, it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I rang 999 and told the operator: "I've found a body! What can I do?" 

The operator, in a calm voice, said: "Just take it easy. First, let's make sure they're  dead." 

I put the phone down and shot the person right between the eyes, i went back on the line. "OK," i said, "now what?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

I was out bushing one day with my daughter and we came across a dead bloke wrapped up in plastic I just turned and walked the other way my daughter was only young so I told her it was a dummy,the next day some teenagers found him turns out he was shot and dumped there,it's not something I'd like to find again.

What you just left it there??

• Like 1