hwkt blackline in 22 sinthetick stock

Assumin your on about, basically, a 97 power plant in a plaggggehh stock... knowing you and your knowledge jjm... what type of question is that? ?

Funnily enough what drew me to your post was mine was originally a silver line/black line/knickel whatever most call them. Best rifle I’ve had and will have. Simple as that. With work mind. 

X

As an extra note, and again, if your on about the 97 blackline, I swapped out my synthhhhh stock as shooting a spring rifle with a thumb hole just didn’t work for me, the shooting cycle didn’t quite work either. The holding position was all wrong, so swapped it for what’s his name, old member, Scott something, noodle arms... stock. But his 77 foster stock for my 97 worked and I’ve never looked back. 

• Like 1

rez the question is mate what are these plastic stocks like mate ,do they make the rifle front heavy or what ive not owned a placa stock before I would imagine there pretty light ,I know all about the mechenics of the 97k just want to know what there like with this stock fitted 

• Like 1

jonny that's all I was really wanting to know about the plastic stock mate ,I don't really like the look of them and think there might be a balance issue with them being plastic,i don't want to then have to shell out for a wooden stock,many thanks for help

villaman ,went to look at the rifle today I could not get away with that stock my fingers are to long the way it is,if I bought it id have to sort another stock its not worth the bother had a good few 97s ,and always found them a good work horse I just could not get away with that stock it spoils the rifle

• Like 2