What would you do

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That be mine lol

There is no such thing as poor nowadays in Britain. There was poverty when I was young . But not anymore. If people are hungry now it’s because they can’t manage money properly. We are all caught in a

Id stop buying part worns! 

Posted Images

If I won a few million first thing I'd do is set up a trust fund for my lad with autism so he can be looked after when me and the mrs are gone that's something I worry about a lot,then I'd by a little bungalow with a bit of land with nice dog runs and a few stables and open up a small business to keep me ticking over, and if I had anything left over I'd buy kerny his first dog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

If I won a few million first thing I'd do is set up a trust fund for my lad with autism so he can be looked after when me and the mrs are gone that's something I worry about a lot,then I'd by a little bungalow with a bit of land with nice dog runs and a few stables and open up a small business to keep me ticking over, and if I had anything left over I'd buy kerny his first dog.

So you'd leave your son behind...... nicely done Pete. 

Edited by Kerny92
26 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

easy to answer i wolud be on the next plane to oz.for a hobby i would get a good metal detctor and feck off into the bush

Get a Minelab they were designed to handle the mineralisation in the aussie bush,gimmee a shout if you go :thumbs: (I will buy my own ticket).

8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Fcuk me Pete tha only 32 and tha planning thi funeral wi thi Lottery winnings, do you need Frank's number shaggy? ???

You're a fcuking simple Cnut I wasn't talking about planning my funeral or leaving my kids behind while I jet around the world I was talking about making sure my lad gets the care he needs after I die. And you can forget about me buying you your first dog 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

You're a fcuking simple Cnut I wasn't talking about planning my funeral or leaving my kids behind while I jet around the world I was talking about making sure my lad gets the care he needs after I die. And you can forget about me buying you your first dog 

Fcuk me Pete tha's got at least 50 years left ya morbid bastardo......

I'll buy you a new smile Pete cos tha depressed to fcuk. 

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Fcuk me Pete tha's got at least 50 years left ya morbid bastardo......

I'll buy you a new smile Pete cos tha depressed to fcuk. 

Hopefully not I couldn't put up with you on here for another 50 years.  

And when you have a kid a kid with special needs these are things you have to think about ask your parents they will tell you 

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Haha 2