What would you do

if you won the lotto

me Id take the ticket to where it needed to be

once i new the money was safe in a bank account id go to

the nearest airport get on a plane to some where hot

THEN PHONE THE WIFE AND TELL HER IM NOT COMING BACK HOME ?

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That be mine lol

There is no such thing as poor nowadays in Britain. There was poverty when I was young . But not anymore. If people are hungry now it’s because they can’t manage money properly. We are all caught in a

Id stop buying part worns! 

Posted Images

Thought about it before . I'd make sure I 1000000% had the money before I said anything.  Beyond buying things and going places the best thing I would get from winning would be the look on my Mrs face when I told her their would be no more worrying about money.  I'd get my dad to the worlds best chiropractor and try get his gammy back and ankle fixed so he could be mobile to enjoy the money.  I'd also like to take my boy , my dad ,my grandad to Africa for 6 weeks.  When I was young my dad built a 2 story extension on his house for my grandparents to live in and my grandad took him to Africa for 6 weeks . It was a monumental time for my dad going over there . One of the cornerstones of his life , he lived and loved every minute there.  Be nice to take him and my grandad back there and take my boy to add to experience . I can just imagine my dad being in heaven showing all the birds and animals to my boy 

Beyond that .... Cocaine , prositutes , marriage , divorce , early death . It's inevitable 

• Like 5

It would take a while to sink in, but what a great feeling to tell the Mrs and family and a few good mates id won the Lottery. Probably go mental for a few months then chill out and plan things out for the future. Mrs would be the first id tell, no doubt about it . 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Quit my job, buy a nice property and manage a small estate exclusively for sporting interests. Spend the next 10 years adventuring and hunting everywhere that has ever sparked my imagination, New Zealand, the American West, Canada, Alaska, Patagonia, Tansania, Botswana.

Then I think I'd dedicate myself to a project of building my own personal museum to natural history on my property. All the stuff I'd collected through my hunting and travels, all the stuff I was interested in; dinosaur skeletons and extinct megafauna exhibits too. Hopefully a bit of a legacy.

Mega mega bucks then I'd buy islands! Loads of them! LOL

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Thanks 1

Anyone read about the couple who won £57 million, the cashier ripped their ticket in half after scanning it thinking there was no winner. After a few seconds though the machine started notifying them to contact Camelot. They were very lucky indeed.......

does not matter how much money I have ,id give it to my family like I always do I can have 5 k in the bank I very rarely spend out on my self apart from guns and birds of prey,if some one in the family has fallen on hard times I help them out I never ask for it back ive always been soft with money with the family so the lotto would not change me the missus would still hold the purse maybe a different house and gadgets apart from that im not interested,any way I don't put the fecker on she does

• Like 5

I've always thought winning a million or so would be an horrible amount to win especially when young. I mean you've got to look after number 1 and sort your life out, giving thousands away could wreck those plans. How much could you give out and still live comfortably.