My first attempt

Was in London at the weekend..., mostly ‘touristy’ stuff/areas with the family. Could count on one hand the number of English people I spoke to. Other than city types around where I was staying, most of the English I saw were begging on the street or the mentally ill on the tube. Fcukin state to let your capital city get into.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Ive been in several major English cities in the last few weeks, North, Mids and South and its the same story everywhere some parts are totally overrun by immigrants

And did you notice how enriched the natives were feeling from this sudden influx of culture ??? A polish bus driver near me made the news this week for asking a Muslim woman to take her vail off before she was aloud on his bus, it's multi cultural madness ???

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

We haven't got the stomach for the fight, if we didn't react after the Manchester bombing then we never will.

Nothing to do with fighting -English people tend not  to have 10-12 children anymore -whereas immigrants do and are subsidized by the state for doing so.Same will happen here in Ireland  (all the politicians here are kunts ,only out for themselves )

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

Nothing to do with fighting -English people tend not  to have 10-12 children anymore -whereas immigrants do and are subsidized by the state for doing so.Same will happen here in Ireland  (all the politicians here are kunts ,only out for themselves )

Everything to do with it, as a nation we should have made a stand instead of holding lighters and posting stuff on Facebook.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Everything to do with it, as a nation we should have made a stand instead of holding lighters and posting stuff on Facebook.

Years ago though -Enoch Powell's  time.I think civil war is almost inevitable at this stage (Muslim immigrants are undesirable but are only a weapon of yere true enemy(who most of ye love)

3 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

Years ago though -Enoch Powell's  time.I think civil war is almost inevitable at this stage (Muslim immigrants are undesirable but are only a weapon of yere true enemy(who most of ye love)

Oh without doubt we are as much to blame as the Muslims as are the politicians but it makes me sick how downplayed that tragic event was and how little we did about it.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

They make a bigger fuss of the one Muslim that was run over in London than all the other attacks. Scum from the bottom up to the top, that's what our Government are.

But we are as much to blame, as the saying goes.... If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Oh without doubt we are as much to blame as the Muslims as are the politicians but it makes me sick how downplayed that tragic event was and how little we did about it.

There is no we, that's why this country is fukced, the government aren't going to lose any sleep over a few working class white people losing their lives, why would they, we're only here to pay their way

• Like 3
  • Confused 1