• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody meet CLYDE bred out of my old dog TROY 

BONNIE This is the other pups I kept back out of Troy 

Took my bitch pup from the litter out for her first look on the lamp Friday night, 3 runs, totally messed up the first on a squatter that I thought she had seen, second run she had it in her mouth but

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

derry was really full on with everything she did she started lamping up the dales about 8 months old and was ferreting from 6 months 

the ground we were working most of the time wasnt really suited to her style of running she hit a few stone walls and im pretty sure she

lost some teeth before she was a year old hitting a rock as she struck a rabbit. when we were local she did hares single handed quite

easily really but dom wanted a dog he could run most dark nights and she often got knocked about with her running style thats how mike

ended up with her and i think she did well for him  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, fatlad said:

derry was really full on with everything she did she started lamping up the dales about 8 months old and was ferreting from 6 months 

the ground we were working most of the time wasnt really suited to her style of running she hit a few stone walls and im pretty sure she

lost some teeth before she was a year old hitting a rock as she struck a rabbit. when we were local she did hares single handed quite

easily really but dom wanted a dog he could run most dark nights and she often got knocked about with her running style thats how mike

ended up with her and i think she did well for him  

Sounds like a tidy bitch mate, u stay in contact with mike or not pal

On 11/08/2018 at 15:03, two crows said:

how is the mother to these pups bred, ive been saying for years that the line bred coursing dog offers so much to the modern lurcher, more so since the ban this kind of breed will be a game changer as far as all rounder's  go, any one who can remember coursing dogs 35  40 years back they were still a bit lurchery, and great all rounder's. good luck.

It adds alot but takes away alot also. 

Like the look bonny.where does the blue grizzle come from not from buddy surely ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, C.green said:

It adds alot but takes away alot also. 

Like the look bonny.where does the blue grizzle come from not from buddy surely ?

what do you think it takes away mate, perhaps the lad that bred them could offer an opinion on that also cheers.

lovely condition those pups.razor and the munchy gave me alot of fun over the years .that's why they are still with me now .I think razor just gone 11. and the munchy 14 this January. I'm a feeder now.lol they are tucked up in a heated kennel having an easy life . heard quite a bit about troy to.he been a good un for you Jacob.because you put the time in.

and that is so important . .

good luck with the pups lads hope they give you plenty of good days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...