Pups out of troy

4 hours ago, trenchfoot said:

cracker of a little chap! Was Troy out of Razor?

7 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

Lovely looking pups pal wish you all the luck in the world with them ?

7 hours ago, Jekyll said:

Really nice these ?? 

14 hours ago, brambles said:

Apart from mine these are the best pups I've seen this season,  lol atb wae them mate

Thanks chaps??

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody meet CLYDE bred out of my old dog TROY 

BONNIE This is the other pups I kept back out of Troy 

Took my bitch pup from the litter out for her first look on the lamp Friday night, 3 runs, totally messed up the first on a squatter that I thought she had seen, second run she had it in her mouth but

Posted Images

how is the mother to these pups bred, ive been saying for years that the line bred coursing dog offers so much to the modern lurcher, more so since the ban this kind of breed will be a game changer as far as all rounder's  go, any one who can remember coursing dogs 35  40 years back they were still a bit lurchery, and great all rounder's. good luck.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, two crows said:

how is the mother to these pups bred, ive been saying for years that the line bred coursing dog offers so much to the modern lurcher, more so since the ban this kind of breed will be a game changer as far as all rounder's  go, any one who can remember coursing dogs 35  40 years back they were still a bit lurchery, and great all rounder's. good luck.

Dam also bred down from razor to a whippet x greyhound, cant be a coursing dog back to a lamping bitch if they through right and thanks buddy will keep use all updated on the pups ?

• Like 1

His my thoughts right Troy from a minshaws xs  razor on the back that's coursing dog on lurcher plus back ta a razor grey whippet. Like two crows this tells me there's lots of coursing blood running through them ,at least half both sides that's just bastardised coursing blood similar to the earlier stuff two crows talks off yrs ago ,they just been quickened up in theory hope they tome good fa yas plenty this type a breeding being going on two crows da a decade  ,same old like when thee started out there's tons up here same style breeding coursing stock over lurchery hounds. Be on run one then move on..ate bill

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 4 October 2018 at 21:12, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Nice pup, can’t be 22kg thow surely 

Looks forty pound plus easily ta me he looks cob by it the moment short coupled etc he. Will have plenty ta work with when he grown out how they should be about time we see some welps with good constitution and strength  nice my type structure bulk .has that cur look about him.atbbill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Is the pup really 22kg ? It’s just I’ve got a 4 year old bitch that is 25 tts quiet well built and weighs 23kg, must be some lump of a pup to weigh that at 5 months 

Got a wheaton bull grey bitch pup 5 months old 23/24tts 20 odd kgs.....nice pups them jacob ?

• Like 1