Working Glens

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take it this is more for pest control than sport,to me thats completely alien,and is a step away from real working conditions,ie the natural home of the animal.As for men working their animals at th

Thought I’d show what I ended up with. He’ll be 3 in may. He’s mostly a pet but I’ve done a few things with him and he did well. Nothing to write home about yet though.  Pretty happy with him 

Posted Images

ive spoken to a man here  and he says theres a bitch due in a few weeks ,,ive pre booked a pup if theres one for sale IF  the chap gets back to me ,ive searched for weeks and guys carry on as if they know their shit ,but not one could come up with any man with working glens ,so i came to the conclusion they dont know any shit at all...one or two carry on with a cloak and dagger type secrecy,at the end of the day its a f****n working dog ,not a nuclear reactor ,so if this litter doesnt materialise i reckon they just dont exsist.

• Like 3

Jigsaw not telling you your business but you would have to see the parents working. I have seen half a dozen or so in the field and what a disappointment each one was. Not saying good ones don't exist but I'd say proper stuff is on the endangered list.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, snizle06 said:

Jigsaw not telling you your business but you would have to see the parents working. I have seen half a dozen or so in the field and what a disappointment each one was. Not saying good ones don't exist but I'd say proper stuff is on the endangered list.

thanks snizel,yeah im not going to buy just anything ,,id like to have a chat  with the breeder and have a look at the dog in his yard at least,,and see if we can move on from there..i think their on the extinction list lol ...the workers anyway 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, VOON said:

image.jpg

2cd from the left and 2cd from the right ,,be my choice ...Voon if ye know anyone with a line of them let me know ..thered be no messing about ,,straight dealing and gone if the right ones are about 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...