Wheaten x grey

15 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Oh now you pop up, you disappeared on the other thread when your superior Mr Delaney commented........ ??

Mr Delaney answered both where a hand full but you still ignored it. I think if you had half the experience with dogs that mister delaney had you may be worth listening to but I'm sure your knowledge on dogs is the same as a childs knowledge on politics. Do you even own a working dog of any kind even a sheepdog or gaurd dog because you come across an anti to me just arguing with everyone cause your little sad life is the blame of everyone else. Go back into the shit pipe where you came from and let the maggots eat you all up till you are no more, your no use to anyone on this planet ya fag

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Haha 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not a cross i've tried before but couldn't say no to the gift of this little straight half bitch

pup coming on rightly

First x

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Mr Delaney answered both where a hand full but you still ignored it. I think if you had half the experience with dogs that mister delaney had you may be worth listening to but I'm sure your knowledge on dogs is the same as a childs knowledge on politics. Do you even own a working dog of any kind even a sheepdog or gaurd dog because you come across an anti to me just arguing with everyone cause your little sad life is the blame of everyone else. Go back into the shit pipe where you came from and let the maggots eat you all up till you are no more, your no use to anyone on this planet ya fag

Yes both are an handful, so is my 5 month old Patterdale, he's already showing signs of dog aggression . What the hell does that prove ya pot prick? I'll ask you again, what working dogs do you have? Go and choke on a potato ya sad little boy. ?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Yes both are an handful, so is my 5 month old Patterdale, he's already showing signs of dog aggression . What the hell does that prove ya pot prick? I'll ask you again, what working dogs do you have? Go and choke on a potato ya sad little boy. ?

I wouldn't tell an anti anything about my workers. Ya fanny

Just now, W. Katchum said:

11 days a travelling, seeing family, remembering why I left the family? and being on here?? fcuk it’s nice to get back to graft an get a decent conversation with the coo’s???

Yeah I've just been on my jollies and was missing you all, it's nice to have a good conversation with like minded individuals. ????

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m fairness folk keep arguin back with him? 

DONT FEED THE TROLL?????

True but I just read down threw this thread and the creep was blazing his little mouth of too people having a genuine conversation. He is a disgusting sort it's hard to bite my tounge  and say nowt but I will from now. He is a worm full stop

8 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

True but I just read down threw this thread and the creep was blazing his little mouth of too people having a genuine conversation. He is a disgusting sort it's hard to bite my tounge  and say nowt but I will from now. He is a worm full stop

A worm is better than a maggot who doesn't own any teeth let alone any dogs...... ??