All-terrain

Old bottles etc

11 hours ago, Rebel said:

Ah f**k, I was hoping they were rare as hens teeth and worth a fortune. Haha

you have enough money allready ye hungry shit ,lol

1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

you have enough money allready ye hungry shit ,lol

Haha if I had half of your money I'd be happy.

• Haha 1

Dug these few bits yesterday morning on my dog walk, showed me mate he’s  congraluted me on finding my teams last trophy they won 🤣🤣 flipbull ye c**t 😭 atb At 

AD19FA73-CAA9-4A27-9004-1A6C671AF037.jpeg

DBFDE816-9737-4344-8EB3-66607D807EA9.jpeg

• Haha 3

Found one whilst ragging and one whilst crabbing, it's quite weird how ground I've walked and crossed hundreds of times gets these bottles appear; especially when the one I found last week was atleast 100 years old and in top of the mud

IMG_20190602_140517.jpg

IMG_20190601_122129.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Is that bean stains on the chin

black neck ?

Ye not even funny mate f****n boring bean shout again, I’d hate to be your dog listening to that shit,At

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Ye not even funny mate f****n boring bean shout again, I’d hate to be your dog listening to that shit,At

What's up AT, you're usually borderline full of beans

Someone pissed in your pot noodle or what ? 

16 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

What's up AT, you're usually borderline full of beans

Someone pissed in your pot noodle or what ? 

Yeah you have, with ye daft shouts, f****n beans,who gives a f**k about beans ? unless there in a f****n Edwardian or Victorian bottle then I don’t give a shit,I started the thread to see what people have found whilst out and about with their dogs, it’s not a bean thread, don’t want it turned into a hasbean thread either, like all the other ones ruined by chatting bean shit, so do us a favour and start ye own thread about beans, leave mine out of it😕 At 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Yeah you have, with ye daft shouts, f****n beans,who gives a f**k about beans ? unless there in a f****n Edwardian or Victorian bottle then I don’t give a shit,I started the thread to see what people have found whilst out and about with their dogs, it’s not a bean thread, don’t want it turned into a hasbean thread either, like all the other ones ruined by chatting bean shit, so do us a favour and start ye own thread about beans, leave mine out of it😕 At 

You've got some fair points here, but after a few days without  beans even though consuming more than enough calories I feel the pull of the Tesco blue tin that is now the red tin

anyway recently whilst harvesting hazel sticks and scattering the increasingly rare foxglove seeds I happened upon some LORD NELSON, and MASON'S pottery 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

You've got some fair points here, but after a few days without  beans even though consuming more than enough calories I feel the pull of the Tesco blue tin that is now the red tin

anyway recently whilst harvesting hazel sticks and scattering the increasingly rare foxglove seeds I happened upon some LORD NELSON, and MASON'S pottery 

Nice that mate just keep the beans out of it👍,I found this old Liverpool chemist bottle couple days ago, atb At 

1ED0EAC1-D531-4C4D-9CE7-0D1138E9D8EA.jpeg

• Like 1

Few treasures found this morning, must add I didn't disturb some site of historical value, these were actually all on the surface!! I love the signs of ageing on the the redstripe drinking vessel, clearly been out in the elements for months! Not opened the light green money pouches yet, can't wait to see what treasure they contain, not sure if flys are attracted to gold, because if so that's what they hold, they were covered in flies! 

DSC_0159.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2