Beautiful summer`s evening with the old 77.

21 hours ago, mark williams said:

You had me worried then Robo, Starlings are now protected in Britain but i see you are in New Zealand :good:

atb  Mark

bloody hellfire missilesbatman, has anyone googled the diseases carried by the European starling? they are a big pest over here in the berry growing orchards, huge damage and massive numbers, big pest here! I love shooting them! keeps my eye in and when I go after rabbits on Saturday mornings they appear like bears in comparison! 

22 hours ago, mark williams said:

Aye up Robo,

Here`s the Air Max mate, just started pest control with her.

IMG_1113.thumb.JPG.7f7d99c206906a06c4da3f7e23875eb8.JPG

IMG_1128.thumb.JPG.163e5860460c904276bc911babd54a95.JPG

atb  Mark.

Same here mate, my boss asked me to hit the starlings that are nesting and messing everywhere around our workshop, so I've been getting in early, got 47 so far with the Blue Demon! 

Yep, me too, kept snakes for twenty two years when I was there, used to feed the boas sparrows and starlings shot with my Feinwerkbau sport [wish I kept that gun] now keeping workshop buildings clear with the 97, got sixty two now. 

Went on holiday 40+ years ago to Bodfari, Wales, to my best mate`s Nine,( Welsh for Grandmother).

Sat there watching telly, as you do and a knock came on the door,- she was offered a large Hare, just shot, she took it, paid the man and guess what was for tea the next day.

Well we sat down to tea,i tucked in and i feckin recoiled with the taste of that Hare, " feckin horrible" !

I`ve never, ever, tried it since.  :bad:

Enjoy Robo :laugh:

p.s. good shooting mate. :good:

• Haha 1