Deerhound x Greyhound for my son

16 hours ago, Elchapo said:

From what I have seen on whippets your probably correct 

You're probably like 90% of the people on here, that have never even seen a tidy whippet, never mind a properly bred whippet at work. Big difference between shit bred whippets owned by nuggets, and properly bred whippets owned by people that know what they're doing.

Sorry about that tommy, hope you find the pup you're after ?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You're probably like 90% of the people on here, that have never even seen a tidy whippet, never mind a properly bred whippet at work. Big difference between shit bred whippets owned by nuggets, and properly bred whippets owned by people that know what they're doing.

Sorry about that tommy, hope you find the pup you're after ?

Could say that about any dogs or crosses people just go by what they have seen or heard 

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 3

Well I do go on what I see and not what I’ve herd. That way if I seen it with my own eyes I know it’s true/real. Travled to see acouple of wonder dogs in past and all I’ll say is one mans opinion is very different from another 

• Like 4
On 07/08/2018 at 07:57, Elchapo said:

Or two full whippets 

On 07/08/2018 at 16:16, Elchapo said:

From what I have seen on whippets your probably correct 

20 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Well I do go on what I see and not what I’ve herd. That way if I seen it with my own eyes I know it’s true/real. Travled to see acouple of wonder dogs in past and all I’ll say is one mans opinion is very different from another 

So you've seen a couple of whippets working that didn't impress you. So, in your opinion, after having seen possibly only two, all whippets are no good? 

Not looking to argue, just interested as to why/how you formed your opinion

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

So you've seen a couple of whippets working that didn't impress you. So, in your opinion, after having seen possibly only two, all whippets are no good? 

Not looking to argue, just interested as to why/how you formed your opinion

My opinion is exactly that.. mine . That’s why I put “ from what I have seen” 

im not saying there all shit or saying they can’t be good . I said from what I’ve seen ( which I admit is very few) 

sure there are plenty of lads out there who have what they class as good working whippets but doesn’t mean I would unless I’d seen it and if By  my own opinion I though it was good I’d say so .

Don’t mean that to sound arsey 

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

My opinion is exactly that.. mine . That’s why I put “ from what I have seen” 

im not saying there all shit or saying they can’t be good . I said from what I’ve seen ( which I admit is very few) 

sure there are plenty of lads out there who have what they class as good working whippets but doesn’t mean I would unless I’d seen it and if By  my own opinion I though it was good I’d say so .

Don’t mean that to sound arsey 

No probs fella, that's the problem, well, sort of, on here., it's very easy to misinterpret what people are trying to convey to others. 

I did it the other day, one of many times,  on sock's thread about his new pup lol ?

59 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No probs fella, that's the problem, well, sort of, on here., it's very easy to misinterpret what people are trying to convey to others. 

I did it the other day, one of many times,  on sock's thread about his new pup lol ?

Yeah but that wor the drugs talking