HW 77`s first outing, - she excelled !

The recently bought 77 has been put through a lot of target practice/ training since buying her from Jimmy, ( Big Mac 97 KT ) as i needed to get to know her spring rifle characteristics before any hunting with her.

I`ve put the time and effort in lads and what a beautiful working classic she is.

Just one of the many cards i`ve shot with her,achieving  drawing pin head accuracy.

IMG_1158.thumb.JPG.2fccad9391d3572ef222f2a16276acc7.JPG

So being very satisfied and very confident in accuracy levels achievable, i took her for one serious test on the little nursery woodland edge.

IMG_1056.thumb.JPG.89435e31218a4e8e089e5c3bbefff5c7.JPG

Average ranges were 38- 43 yards, she is pin head accurate to 38 yds and at 43 yds was still spot on.

I decided to take heart lung shots as i wanted to see just how good this 77`s delivery/ power is.

Feck me is she right up there with the rest of the rifles. :notworthy:

Three presentations, three " instant" kills through the boiler room.

Taken at around the 40 yds mark on a 10 0clock angle, all three birds just crumpled instantly with entry and exit wounds to all three.

This old girl is "outstanding" but i sure had to learn her ways first, as in any spring rifle.

IMG_1165.thumb.JPG.01f5e77e14bed0962850b4796dd0e578.JPG

IMG_1164.thumb.JPG.79e1db542ea30904b584ba422c88e6aa.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 9

Mark wait until you hit a rabbit using her

the sound of the crack when the pellet hits and as with the pigeons they just crumble to

If im honest iv a little regret at letting her go

but she is in the right hands now

and being put to good use

nice shooting Mark

she may be an old girl of 30+yrs but she will hold her own against any modern rifle and then some

even pcp,s

glad you like her Mark

TOP CLASS MATE

TOP CLASS

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks 1

Thanks Jimmy :good:

She`s already one of my favorites :air_kiss:

Jimmy if you like, i`ll let you know first and offer you first refusal, should i ever let her go.

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Thanks Jimmy :good:

She`s already one of my favorites :air_kiss:

Jimmy if you like, i`ll let you know first and offer you first refusal, should i ever let her go.

atb  Mark.

Some how i think

you will be gone before she is mark

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1