Old Mole traps

Picked up a collection of old mole and gopher traps a couple of weeks ago, some good, some not so go, there are some very interesting ones and over the next few days i will take some more pics and show them you, some will be for sale as i don't want them all.

There are a few wooden barrel both full and half and some flat board ones, some cast iron, and a rather large thing that one or two might be able to help with

DSCN0895.JPG

DSCN0896.JPG

DSCN0893.JPG

DSCN0891.JPG

• Like 1

I dont come on here any more but was directed by a friend to look in at this ...

The collection of traps is varied and many old types are there. 

The cast iron scissors will date from mid to late 1800s made by the Midlands foundries.The big triangular trap is an Ideal mole trap. The full and half barrels are in very good condition, some are the Enterprise mole traps made by Youngs of Misterton. The scissor traps are made by Lane, Williams, Defiance, Lewis, Roberts and others. Gopher traps include Ampfor, Cinch, Macabee and a couple of Dutch ones that are very old.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3