• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pics of the pups that i bred this year cant get hold of one of the owner but the rest are all comeing on well 4.5 month old today there around 20 tts so far my dog pup is just under 21.5 i hope he

Nice looking pups but having one hanging that far off the floor is asking for trouble if it falls and damages a leg .... especially with that bit of pipe sticking up out of the floor 

But if fur for me pup last night only out half hour well done Tyson happy with him still very puppyish tho 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, billhardy said:

None blacky. Had a nice phessie wee some roasted veggies bits and bobs followed pie a big piece of Bradley apple pie  squeety cream on top ,,lol atb bill

That sounds a decent bit of snapping that. I had a bloody mc Donald’s with kids lol.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, trigger2 said:

That sounds a decent bit of snapping that. I had a bloody mc Donald’s with kids lol.

Weel have to get round bills for some Scran I can only cook beans but bills dinners are summat like the last supper 

I'm sure he wunt mind 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Weel have to get round bills for some Scran I can only cook beans but bills dinners are summat like the last supper 

I'm sure he wunt mind 

I’ve beat you to it black neck, He cooks a good bit of scran does bill. Very hospitable ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/12/2018 at 20:23, zigzag dan said:

Nice one ,,,,I shall get the bitch out before the New Year .

That’s it mate get the bitch out this week she has. Come out a lot more how I wanted them to the dogs more of a tall thin  gangerly thing I’m going to put him back at me dads for a few month and get the bitch going 

87BCB3C1-13BF-44C6-92F3-B26562163585.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LurcherLad94 said:

That’s it mate get the bitch out this week she has. Come out a lot more how I wanted them to the dogs more of a tall thin  gangerly thing I’m going to put him back at me dads for a few month and get the bitch going 

87BCB3C1-13BF-44C6-92F3-B26562163585.jpeg

Nice that ??