• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pics of the pups that i bred this year cant get hold of one of the owner but the rest are all comeing on well 4.5 month old today there around 20 tts so far my dog pup is just under 21.5 i hope he

Nice looking pups but having one hanging that far off the floor is asking for trouble if it falls and damages a leg .... especially with that bit of pipe sticking up out of the floor 

But if fur for me pup last night only out half hour well done Tyson happy with him still very puppyish tho 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking hell did you copy that out one the ole poachers fairy tales ????

Katch no copying out a books been there done it and how it was when I was a young man in these parts there be one a two no me on here who would verify the sort of hunting I was known to be at I went anywhere where there was fame fame me small or large. My main stake of large edible took you in to places some dare not tread I had no fear of feck all often doing threes on my own twice a week  twas wonga that was needed plus I loved it everything of the night being where one should not be adrenalin pumping plus fearless of anything,travelled round the Midlands  helping myself from a teenager .there be a few on here who were only boys who often tagged along ta see the goings on how it's done etc these are men now and are of there own values going down the route they now tread ,but hey twas a fact not fiction not written out of a book or being overloaded with game out side the back door ,all hard learned and earned experience.single handed means both ta me one man and his jukel ,I tell youn lad for this because yes having old friends left da dead fractured skulls broken up body face etc ,no one to answer fa this they disappear from where they emerged back in to there community right in front of all .no bull shit no fantasy game facts seen it been there done it fact I just playing coney catching these days my thirst fa the excite not of it has been replenished and faded ,same old same and life his now better my family grown and fledged ,da what it's worth katch hothouse books yas tell of and there writers probably ain't lived like have and that's a fact there's one thing g dropping a few all up and above board different scurging about for em when yas running the gauntlet .atb billBill

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Gave up on that one haha ?didn’t have same artistic flair as the other one, but I do bet ye ole dog lived under the stairs or even under a loose floor board?only venturing out when it knew coast was clear ?  I not sure if plummer would be proud or jealous of your writing had be still been alive ??

Nay katch it faint live under any boards he lived at my bros the only time he was at home he got stole and has da Plummer he was the teacher of one a my side kicks from brum that lad went on to be in ta the British Salukis and done very well with them ,but hey it's all fiction from a book  has fa Plummer he wore no dog man just a keeper who was infused with recreating old type breeds ,what yas will find katch in the working dog world there his types same has all modern society there's those that keep and work jukels etc terriers bull dogs or whatever ,fa the sole purpose of work no other hidden indie duos ,and there's other that which to profit by theres writings they keep a type glean the info then write .writings of ones autobiography his so different wouldn't you say ,I believe this I if I lived my time again it could not be the same again with jukels etc ,reason being the ban one might think ,no back then no. Ban it was far more harder all estates were keeper end rangers lots and lots a them twenty four hr patrols today little private syndicates run most shoots estates becoming Barron and unkempt far easier for the man who wishes ta fill a freezer fact.i believe I may have kept you entertained now katch for abit but it's like this ferreting all and above board with the boys in the morn ,and the little black ninjas.atb bill

4 hours ago, talt said:

Fecking hell Bill i bet you could tell a few good stories, i just wish you could get someone to type it for you so that i could understand it.

That maybe the case but they would be true not. Fictional ,there be a laughing man on this thread that did or void not believe of some feats some jukels void but he tried one but hey twas to much animal for him lol lol lol pisser has we says there's dog men and this'd that keeps em .atb bill

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Why ain’t you got another half bullx cross bill?

Who says I ain't  lol no need ta keep livestock round me other than geriatric jaz  and the old stinkies,oh and grandsons collie whippet we raided the borders this morning Cheshire took a small bag back home for lunch la good fella can actually make ones see how he wants them ta see not how they actually are  training abit you should no about Bosnia Iraq  trips to. Never never land are you with me katch or his that just how I want you to see it reflections off  the past at times can seem to be the present moment.atb bill

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Who says I ain't  lol no need ta keep livestock round me other than geriatric jaz  and the old stinkies,oh and grandsons collie whippet we raided the borders this morning Cheshire took a small bag back home for lunch la good fella can actually make ones see how he wants them ta see not how they actually are  training abit you should no about Bosnia Iraq  trips to. Never never land are you with me katch or his that just how I want you to see it reflections off  the past at times can seem to be the present moment.atb bill

How many rabbits did you eat for lunch you gutsy begger