• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pics of the pups that i bred this year cant get hold of one of the owner but the rest are all comeing on well 4.5 month old today there around 20 tts so far my dog pup is just under 21.5 i hope he

Nice looking pups but having one hanging that far off the floor is asking for trouble if it falls and damages a leg .... especially with that bit of pipe sticking up out of the floor 

But if fur for me pup last night only out half hour well done Tyson happy with him still very puppyish tho 

Posted Images

Your hot at the mo lad they trying take yas down drops and pick ups best scenario March back pick ups next day been here done that yas do need ta leave all and everything about yas back at home back in the day on the shining time my main jukel were Neva kept back at home he were under wraps ta be picked up on route working vehicles need ta be kept under wraps simple make it difficult yas not out cats parked  old school that's what they do patril the park ups then maybey sit wait the the odd shiners ,get well in offa the road on foot small serviceable lamps non of these faking things that shine the next manor up a poachers lamp y'all still catch anything with right jukel with the smallest and tightest of beams ,get ta know the land every inch by night and of the foggiest of nights living with jukels on the land should allways give yas the edge knowing where yas game will. Be residing and feeding on a nights or days .seems ta m like all else a little frightner been put on yas by the boys in blue feck em carry on regardless  use the bright nights to your advantage change tactics to suit the moon up or down good luck lad atb bill

• Like 1