few pics of the pups that i bred this year cant get hold of one of the owner but the rest are all comeing on well 4.5 month old today there around 20 tts so far my dog pup is just under 21.5 i hope he will make 25 hope owners dont mind me putting a few pics up

saluki collie with abit of collie

x

bull grey

litter1.jpeg

litter2.jpeg

litter3.jpeg

litter4.jpeg

litter5.jpg

litter7.jpg

litter8.jpg

litter9.jpg

litter10.jpg

black.jpg

• Like 16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pics of the pups that i bred this year cant get hold of one of the owner but the rest are all comeing on well 4.5 month old today there around 20 tts so far my dog pup is just under 21.5 i hope he

Nice looking pups but having one hanging that far off the floor is asking for trouble if it falls and damages a leg .... especially with that bit of pipe sticking up out of the floor 

But if fur for me pup last night only out half hour well done Tyson happy with him still very puppyish tho 

Posted Images

Nice looking pups but having one hanging that far off the floor is asking for trouble if it falls and damages a leg .... especially with that bit of pipe sticking up out of the floor 

• Like 15
52 minutes ago, socks said:

yes your right dident notice it at first moved away after 

22 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Little beauty's stocks right can be dangerous Bhangra g them about on rags fur etc,and fa me still my favourite the little black merle his that a bitch lad my eyes ain't what they were .atb bill

cheers yh i was just puling it around for them on the floor and they started going nuts jumping in the air for it,and yh its a bitch bill shes non stop will be abit of a headcase when shes older if she carries on the way she is she beats my dog up badly 

lol plenty submissive malestake a beating in this world lad and not just in the animal kingdom ,but hey that's life fella had a small bull Wheaton grey back ta whippet back ta sal bull grey ,little tomb bomb fecker was she was fecking murder when catched game ,who'd betide another jukel approach her trophy ,she try kill em lol atb Bill 

36 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

cheers yh i was just puling it around for them on the floor and they started going nuts jumping in the air for it,and yh its a bitch bill shes non stop will be abit of a headcase when shes older if she carries on the way she is she beats my dog up badly 

Sounds lovely lol,my kind bitch welp .atb Bill 

• 2 months later...

Update on pups 7.5 month old Tyson is 25.5 makeing a big dog pup is just over 24 tts all the basics going good with them nothing done in the field yet about month or two and I’ll have them out I’ll get a better pic when I can haven’t been doing anything due to a few things at home poped out tonight for a hour on foot while the wind was up had a few with mini ran well considering she has 0% fitness about her hope to be back at it soon and hope everyone haveing a good season the white pup is also out of the litter lads very happy with him 

2085E8F2-20FF-4AE0-8341-8B1F79C6B77D.jpeg

1CF347BF-4D31-4C71-81AA-A89870959248.jpeg

3EC32BC0-A57F-4ACB-B7C6-8B9CBA93FFE1.png

DD7B11C4-53BB-4F8C-8476-3E07FAC449A8.jpeg

A10E5140-F2F6-49B4-958C-A3EA8FC16CC2.jpeg

6F939929-0F32-440C-BB00-C66F7C032DF8.jpeg

• Like 2