Alfie of clitheroe.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This kid is inspirational,and he eats pie sandwiches,great attitude   

Arent we all a bit different mate in some shape or form  i think his attitude and character come across as very good for a kid of his age 

great to see characters about..thought they'd died out..

What a nice kid , I hope he keeps going and doesn’t let piss takers and negative people grind him down . Tandem with a trailer ? you couldn’t dream it up !!! And he’s right the people from that neck of the woods are the salt of the earth. I’ve got family in Bolton and Westhaughton  and they are brilliant. Totally different breed down here in Gloucestershire.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

When i was a kid there used to be a radio comedy show on Sunday eve Called the “ Clithero Kid” used to sit in my dads car on drive & listen to it 50+ years ago. Atb

Forgot about that show

Do you think he pays tax and NI?

Hopefully the video might lead to someone giving him a kick in with something steady. A kid with obvious limitations, but with a work ethic and as resourceful as he is, deserves a break.

And pie on a roll..., he’ll go far ?

My ex Sister in law used to eat pie sandwiches she became a bit of a legend with my kids.

That lads got a good work ethic he will do well a bit eccentric but who wants to be the same as everyone else. 

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 2

a Pie on a barn cake  is a wigan kebab as been said the lad is a grafter and I wish him atb there was a young lad very similar to Alfie round here started a fruit and veg round on his bike and pushing a mower through the streets  in summer was doing ok with it it went on Facebook and some business people saw it club together and sorted him out with passing his test and a sign written van i hope Alfie gets similar luck because lads like them deserve it 

• Like 5