I really wanted this to be a good review ?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with Pulsar N870 or N970 lrf . My N870 LRF is absolutely brilliant would not be with out it IMO the best NV although some will say the Drone pro is better but it has no range finder

Never.  I've got both jimmy and the thermal is awesome, but it does have drawbacks as well,  in certain conditions it's totally blind, damp wet evenings for example, if there is a lot of moisture

For the life of me I can't remember what he had when he came down to mine.    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, pav said:

That was just a farm up hexham way Jimmy I cleared it in a month and it never got any numbers back

Im surprised it took you 

that long lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ps im heading over to yours soon Alan

3 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Mitch would say the nitesite is crap

unless he had one then it would be the bee,s knee,s

Some of us cant afford a top of the range nv and have to do with what we can get for the little money we have

and if he saw PAV shoot with the photon on my hw100 like i did then i think he may change his mind about them

the man never missed one rabbit with the photon on the 100

it was a pleasure to watch him .

and unlike the n870 there is no range finder built in to it

like i say,d lads like me and you phil just have to do with what we can

and what works for us .

not all of us have ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ in the bank

and drive Bentley.s

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

When I started to look at NV units I tried so many units from home build to top of the range stuff . We saw nightsite ones at the midland game fair when they first came out , all they had done is coped the home build ones and added another shit loads of money on them , plus soon as I looked at it I said to them the screen would light you up and which it did  at the time they said would not be a problem and that was one of the biggest problems plus all the leads . 

In the end we decided on Pulsar N550 ,this unit was completely 100% better than any of the others ,ok it cost at lot more but still sold it for a lot more than a brand new nitesite .

My mate sold his pulsar N550 and thought he would like a photon which he did buy , but my god he was gutted when he fitted it to the gun and looked through it at night and I can see why it was awful but we had the best at the time with N550 .

He the spent time and money on conversion lens and adapters and still not happy he said to me what the f*** did I sell N550 I did try to tell him  ,so he sold it on the photon on and now he has a pulsar N355 which is a very good unit ,in fact I am thinking of buying one myself 

As for the pulsar N870lrf if you remember I actually got given this by my mate who went into prison and still in there  ,so it did not cost me £££££££££££££  ,I was very grateful and this unit has been a game changer for me .

So Jimmy I do my home work first before I spend my hard earned cash on any thing and same with the FX impact and Phil helped me a lot to make my decision on that   .

to say , 

Mitch would say the nitesite is crap

unless he had one then it would be the bee,s knee,s is  totally unfair and not true .

we all buy what we can afford and if I cant afford it I wont buy it but save up ,we are all different 

Yes, I am not poor but there is a reason  I HAVE WORKED F****** HARD PUT A LOT OF HOURS INTO MY BUSINES  EVEN AT NIGHT WHEN I GET HOME AND WORKED WEEKENDS DID NOT HAVE A HOILDAY FOR YEARS AND YEARS  AND MISSED OUT GOING OUT WITH OTHERS , SO I AM REEPING THE BENEFITS NOW AND ENJOYING HAVING SO ME TIME AND SPENDING A LITTLE ON WHAT I HAVE MISSED OUT ON IN MY EARLY YEARS  SURLY YOU CAN SEE THAT !!

RANT OVER 

• Like 2

Just wish for once you could not say the photon is crap

when some one has gone out and bought one

your the first to say there shit and pull them down

dont you think for once that they have worked hard to buy it in the first place

and as for there crap i think theres plenty of lads out there that will argue the point with you

and plenty that will give the thumbs up for you as well

like with most of the gear we buy

what suits one may not suit another as the saying go.s .

as for working hard dont you think i have not

i was working from the age of 12 collecting sea coal before i went to school

then back after school im 54 now and worked my butt off and still got nothing

you have just been lucky you chose the right trade to get into

iv no doubt you have worked hard but dont think your the only one that has 

iv had a few nv.s and did not get on with them even the last photon i sold as i did not get on with that ether but Pav showed me how to use this one i have now to good affect ,

and im happy with it now .

But there crap are they not

mac

• Like 1