20 minutes ago, Rabid said:

It don't matter how big a shed you build, you will still fill it with something ? I learnt that one years ago but I'm still building more and bigger every year 

Dead right I built an 8.5 X 5 metre garage  always  saying I needed enough room to work, a few years on there is a small walkway through the middle of everyone's shit that just gets thrown in there out of sight out of mind style 

On 05/08/2018 at 14:42, myersbg said:

I am thinking about putting up a new shed, at the moment i am working out of a 7x13 and struggling for room, thinking 20x 10, apex roof, a couple of trusses to do my skinning off, work bench 10x3 at one end, plenty of hanging room for traps snares etc, and may put a stove in it, i have the skills to build it myself from timber or would it be better to buy one? your thoughts ?

Build it yourself,probably won't be cheaper but far superior ,pic attached of one I built for a customer ,no idea what the final cost was but wish it was mine?

received_510067265830683.jpeg

• Like 7

Last shed I bought was a 7×14 pressure treated pent shed with double doors. Cost about 700 quid. Roof got knackered during a bad winter, so I rebuilt it stronger with thicker boards and timbers. Its still standing in good nick, unused in my ex wife's garden.. :( :laugh:

1 hour ago, Malt said:

Last shed I bought was a 7×14 pressure treated pent shed with double doors. Cost about 700 quid. Roof got knackered during a bad winter, so I rebuilt it stronger with thicker boards and timbers. Its still standing in good nick, unused in my ex wife's garden.. :( :laugh:

? ?

Had a garage at the top of the garden with a drive you could get 5 cars on , no really handy , so i built a garage on the side of the house with roller doors at each end so i can drive threw and nobody sees what im up to or doing . Took over the old garage with all my gear and  now there's only a walk way up the middle  . if i need to skin anything before mincing or cutting it up before freezing i just hang it in the front garage with a drip tray under it  when im finished power wash it out . trouble with wood is you need to treat it at least every couple of years 

10 hours ago, Malt said:

Is it for sale??

• Haha 1