• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  used too go 4/10 wks a time when my first was born,home for a few days back to it.... he was 2lb 7 ozs and in a baby unit for first few months, used to kill me mate to be fair, leaving them, alot o

22 years in the army and I was only home a handful of times over Christmas missed most of their birthdays and my missus pretty much brought the kids up on her own but it's a choice you make and live w

Cheers katchum.i got 200 cattle and 500 lambs tomorrow.should keep me out the pub til 6ish.as for the knickers i've already looked over the fence.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Good luck?my old man's been out and fished the fjords....... Some serious fish to be caught?on my list after the Ebro next yr?

Cheers .

malvik is right on the side of the richest fjord in norway for fish.my sons coming over so we can fish it.everything you want is expensive but everything you need is cheap.cod fillet works out at about £2.

27 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Cheers .

malvik is right on the side of the richest fjord in norway for fish.my sons coming over so we can fish it.everything you want is expensive but everything you need is cheap.cod fillet works out at about £2.

Go for it gb, your lad will love it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

I'm off to a place called malvik,trodinheim in norway wednesday till november.

Anybody been,experiences or advice or things to do while there.?

I plan to fish the fjords.

Well done that man :thumbs: enjoy yourself,grasp any opportunity offered to you,and save as much as you can,good fishing when your son comes over,try and get some pics,be lucky :victory:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Are you working out there? As you say it's an expensive place, we went on a fjords cruise in may and the place in absolutely stunning, good luck and enjoy.

• Like 1

The opportunities are after doing norway i could do the falklands islands,belgium,finland and france with this company or could rock up in australia with my knives and walk into a job and been offered a 9 month contract on cattle if i want to stay in norway.i was meant to fly over on the 22nd but i'm  leaving early to do some cattle before sheep.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Are you working out there? As you say it's an expensive place, we went on a fjords cruise in may and the place in absolutely stunning, good luck and enjoy.

Yeah working but all expenses paid apart from food.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Try bungee jumping with out the rope  ????

Edited by nothernlite
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Stay in Norway for 5 years mate, you'll finish up with with a full state pension and It's worth a fair lump ;)

That could be an option but i want to travel europe with my job for a few years and might try australia and NZ.it really is easy to get a slaughtering job.norway is meant to be a very good gig though so if i really enjoy it who knows.?

talked to my son about it and he's buzzing about the thought of visiting these countries.all i have to do is pay for his flights.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Enjoy, stunning country and some awesome fishing, beer is fecking expensive tho so hope you don't like a drink, make the most of the opportunity, best of luck.

Drinking and eating out just on friday.i plan to do alot of walking,fishing and if i can skiing.if seems everybody has there own fishing boat and skiing equipment.

• Like 2