• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  used too go 4/10 wks a time when my first was born,home for a few days back to it.... he was 2lb 7 ozs and in a baby unit for first few months, used to kill me mate to be fair, leaving them, alot o

22 years in the army and I was only home a handful of times over Christmas missed most of their birthdays and my missus pretty much brought the kids up on her own but it's a choice you make and live w

Cheers katchum.i got 200 cattle and 500 lambs tomorrow.should keep me out the pub til 6ish.as for the knickers i've already looked over the fence.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

That could be an option but i want to travel europe with my job for a few years and might try australia and NZ.it really is easy to get a slaughtering job.norway is meant to be a very good gig though so if i really enjoy it who knows.?

talked to my son about it and he's buzzing about the thought of visiting these countries.all i have to do is pay for his flights.

Do the 5, then travel mate. There will always be a need for slaughtermen ;)

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Thats ''what'' in norsk.

To be honest no i won't make any attempt to learn the language.i don't really want to eat there food either.i want english food,people,music but in norway.

Tbh that's a sad craic that is mate. Immerse yourself in the culture. Learn the language, experience something different mate.

P's nordic food is fuucking lovely ;)

Edited to add;

Learning another language and culture, not too far from my own has helped me to understand my own language and culture far better.... you'll see ;)

Edited by mushroom
16 minutes ago, mackem said:

And try and shag some Nordic birds,always good to be extra friendly to local women when abroad :thumbs: Don't waste opportunities.

Now I know what you've been up to in South east Asia, ya dirty bugger ?

• Confused 1
17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Now I know what you've been up to in South east Asia, ya dirty bugger ?

Not me mate,but GB seems that sort,a geezer,he drinks alcohol and fondles knickers,thats bloke sort of shit,i visit countries for culture,the food,language,and to experience and immerse myself,shagging is soooo last season :thumbs:

I was all set for going but then I met the Mrs and changed my mind e. Half the piss heads in our village bought their houses on the slaughtering job in Norway. I don't think the money is as good now but if you can save while there it's still a good screw

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2