diferent experiance

My mate said he would like to have a look at the Brocock bantam ,so we phoned all the gun shops in a 100 mile radius of Bournemouth but no shop had them in stock .

We decided to travel up to Solware Tamworth about 150 mile , we arrived I thought Christ this is small from the front , but what a shop when we got in there .

As soon as we opened the door and walked in we were asked if we would like  a coffee and biscuit which we did , then we  had a good look round .

My mate had a look at the Brocock and decided its not the gun for him , in fact he hated the thing , which I did tell him that would be the case .

Next gun which he handled on my recommendation was FX Crown synthetic stock and fell in love with it . So we travelled all that way just to prove I was right on all fronts , just proves I am never wrong  :yes::laugh:  

We then decided to have a look at Sandwell field sports , well what a disappointing shop ,disappointing experience after visiting Solware  and all I read on forums about the shop , yes big  with nothing in it ,not many guns  Will not be going back that's for sure.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mark williams said:

Sure i read some where that Sandwell are having a huge discount day in September( especially on BSA PCP`s) - yep,-  1st and 2nd of September.

Rep`s from all the top dealers are to be there if anyone is interested ?

No way I will be going  ,very ,very disappointed indeed 

4 hours ago, si brown said:

One of my mates dose the solware raffles on gaybook he’s won 2 rifles a ledray lamp and a few other bits!

not bad going but I don’t know what he spends tryin to win?

Have you got your wildcat fac yet ?

I went in ‘The Airgun Centre’ a couple of years ago. That was surprisingly small. I always imagined it to be a big place. Little shop on a service road, my wife spotted it as we drove past, I hadn’t even noticed it. Still turned back to have a look inside though? most stuff up on the wall behind the counter as well.

• Like 1