Barcelona turning into a toilet!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always wanted to spend a bit of time living in Barcelona, one day I was head hunted for a position, so I took it. Now my eldest lives with me, speaks 3 languages, she sees a better life here than sh

Savage scum in that video.  ...... And they wonder why we don't want them over here.   One of the reasons I voted leave was because some poxy lefty will pluck them off their own coast,

Posted Images

Savage scum in that video.

...... And they wonder why we don't want them over here.

One of the reasons I voted leave was because some poxy lefty will pluck them off their own coast, bring them all the way to Europe then, some Wop politician in southern Europe will issue them a pass document, knowing full well that they'll f**k off north (not my problem jack) in the hope of getting to the UK.

f**k that, the Spics and Frogs are welcome to them as long as they don't cross the channel.

The sooner we leave Europe to its own misery the better.

• Like 4

A lorry driver over here opened up his trailer last night and a gang of the cnuts jumped out and fcuked off,the Garda are looking for as their worried about them they don't seem to be worried about the people that live in that area anything could happen them with them cnuts on the loose

im totally dismayed with the whole setup  her and in europe  the authorities seem sh..t scared of upsetting these tyks . a fkn blind man on a galloping horse can see why crime rates have risen in the past 5/10 years  dustbin europe!!!.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

This is what everyone here is finding so confusing. Normally it's a not so nice response.

Sadly you live in a country that homed and gave new identity,s to the nazi,s after the war and are still governed by Germany what do you expect, come and have a look around London and we won the war, if someone's rude or inappropriate to your daughter you should kick the shit out of them regardless of race colour or creed,  don't maon act 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

:laugh:

I would just love to zig zag the Bds about like that but it would just  be wasting time. I don't understand how these computer geeks can't find out where and who these souls are and track the scammed money and then empty their accounts.

26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sadly you live in a country that homed and gave new identity,s to the nazi,s after the war and are still governed by Germany what do you expect, come and have a look around London and we won the war, if someone's rude or inappropriate to your daughter you should kick the shit out of them regardless of race colour or creed,  don't maon act 

Spot on :yes:

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Bit hard when it happens and I'm not there lol

I will say this; my daughter has just returned from UK and says she still feels safer here, than there. 

• Like 1

Its happening everywhere,heres a report on one Parisian suburb with 300,000 of them hanging around =@ put pigs into a palace they will soon turn it into a shit-hole,they have left their countries of origin because their countries are to be blunt f****d so they come to Europe,guess what,they turn whatever area they move into just like the place they used to call home,they are in the main ignorant people unwilling to assimilate,f**k them off.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6886347/paris-has-300000-illegal-immigrants-crammed-into-just-one-tiny-suburb/

Edited by mackem
  • Like 3