Come on who bred this pup, I'm lost for words

Just having a snoop on pets4homes came accros this lurcher pup by a lad called anthony r, probably on here. What the fuk do you expect from an 7 or 8 week old pup, unreal. Why the fuk would you sell working dogs to morons like this, wouldn't be surprised if the breeders on here to. Should be ashamed of yourself!

He is a lovely loving, playful, healthy 7 week old lurcher I have had him for a week and he is absolutely adorable, the reason I am selling him is because I have a one year old son and the puppy is too energetic around him and scratches him when trying to play, if it wasn’t for this reason I would keep him and look after him myself but I have my son to think about I did book him in for his injections next week but due to my reason for wanting to get rid of him I have cancelled the appointment. If nobody is interested he will be taken to a dis trust or an rspca where he will get the love and care he needs. I paid £200 for him and I am only asking for £150 or £100 minimum as he is due his injections in the next week.

Edited just now by FKOF
Edited by FKOF

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd personally not leave a young child un supervised with any dog...... You may have a dog you trust with your life...... but kids can be spiteful little fuckers, pulling and jumping on the dog.... Al

yeh  i know lots of people have  young kids with lurchers / terriers, and never have any probs, i did my self my lad who 31  been round lurchers all his life , he brings his  1 year old daughter  roun

Best bit for me on that is I’m going give it dogs trust/rspca  (give it away) unless I can get £100-£150 for it ? love it ??

31 minutes ago, terryd said:

Poor dog left to suffer yet again people knock out pups far too easy 

deff terry, its prob  easy way to make money, he already bought it £ 200 quid  , prob the breeder wanted to get rid of what pups left in a the litter, it the main thing put me off breeding lurchers ,  to easy obtain , and not  over top price compare to  ped dogs    £800 quid up . the breeder 100 % wrong  , he must have known the lad was clueless  regards  dogs  of any type. i bred only one litter of bullmastiffs in the 80s  , and that put me off back then , lot of people didnt know how deal propley  with powerful  breed , i turned down lot of people, they (pups) only went to people who had large dogs before , if i wanted another lurcher , i only go to lads who worked there dogs , not people trying to make few quid  .!!  plus i never thought  dogs and young kids should go together  , only when the kids are  10 -12 years of age   there bigger and more sensible  at this age .

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, bird said:

deff terry, its prob  easy way to make money, he already bought it £ 200 quid  , prob the breeder wanted to get rid of what pups left in a the litter, it the main thing put me off breeding lurchers ,  to easy obtain , and not  over top price compare to  ped dogs    £800 quid up . the breeder 100 % wrong  , he must have known the lad was clueless  regards  dogs  of any type. i bred only one litter of bullmastiffs in the 80s  , and that put me off back then , lot of people didnt know how deal propley  with powerful  breed , i turned down lot of people, they (pups) only went to people who had large dogs before , if i wanted another lurcher , i only go to lads who worked there dogs , not people trying to make few quid  .!!  plus i never thought  dogs and young kids should go together  , only when the kids are  10 -12 years of age   there bigger and more sensible  at this age .

I had dogs whilst my children was growing up I got my last 1 when my eldest lad was under 1 brought up together never had a problem when the lad got to 2 or 3 it'd go quiet and I'd find him in the dogs bed asleep with the dog they were as thick as thief's together the dog used to walk at the side of the pram very protective over the kids.so it's not the kids or dogs bird it's nobs who don't diserve dogs and people giving them numptys pal.like I've said before he wouldn't put the ad up kid for sale as doesn't get along with my dog so why find it so easy to pass a dog around??

• Like 2

Bird totally agree with you apart from kids being around dogs till 10 to 12, my kids been raised around them my 13rr old lads a better dog man than most I know already. All my dogs are fed and cleaned out by time I get home from work I don't even ask him. His younger sisters are dog mad aswell. Saying that not everyone's got the brains by that advert to make it work.

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 4

I've seen a couple of ads the went something like this 

5 year old dog free to good home great with people and kids,I've had him since he's a pup and never a problem genuine reason for him been rehomed as he doesn't get along with my new pup,fcuking bellends

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've seen a couple of ads the went something like this 

5 year old dog free to good home great with people and kids,I've had him since he's a pup and never a problem genuine reason for him been rehomed as he doesn't get along with my new pup,fcuking bellends

Got it 1 piere bellend 

• Like 1

Not trying to stick up for them or anything but what if they’ve tryed asking the breeder to have the pup back than the breeder has told them no not interested f**k off you can’t really expect them to put there child at risk so the solution is get rid of the pup maybe they’ve worded there add wrong an sound a bit of a sad soppy c**t with how it’s worded but needs must an all that. It’s times an adds like this that reassures me that if I was to ever breed a litter again I’d have no problem after picking what I want to keep for my self of putting the remaining of the litter to sleep f**k pissing around with idiots or peddler bred shit 

• Like 2