When's everyone starting back

Keepers caught a team of 3 the other day ...ferreting with dogs in the middle of the afternoon...Sun was baking the dogs and ferrets and they had a right sweat on trying to dig the ferrets out of a nest of baby rabbits. . . . . Wankers in my opinion.

2 hours ago, vin said:

Keepers caught a team of 3 the other day ...ferreting with dogs in the middle of the afternoon...Sun was baking the dogs and ferrets and they had a right sweat on trying to dig the ferrets out of a nest of baby rabbits. . . . . Wankers in my opinion.

Aye right there no good in the afternoon, good job I went very early in the morning when it was nice an cool. Dogs loved it and didn't break a sweat. Was back in car on my way home by 9. Atb 

5 hours ago, Adampie8432 said:

Aye right there no good in the afternoon, good job I went very early in the morning when it was nice an cool. Dogs loved it and didn't break a sweat. Was back in car on my way home by 9. Atb 

Aye nothing wrong with that. Be starting soon my self just an hour early. Rather start season early and finish early . Can't wait for the rumble :clapper:

24307133238_f9ae1ef0f7_b.jpg

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, terryd said:

Aye nothing wrong with that. Be starting soon my self just an hour early. Rather start season early and finish early . Can't wait for the rumble :clapper:

24307133238_f9ae1ef0f7_b.jpg

No harm in that mate. If we keep waiting until September/October We'll only be ferreting two months a year before you know it with this global warming climate change crap.  Atb Adam 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Lee farrington said:

I'm getting really itchy feet, just back back from turkey and I said to the missus on the plane that I'm so tempted to get them going early. 

Go for it mate it's not like you've been going all through the summer, we just getting the dogs out a couple of weeks earlier that's all. A lot of people have started back. I ain't classing myself as starting back until Sept but I've got the dogs out once ferreting last weekend and maybe if this rain stays in I might get them out once on lamp next weekend but if not I'll wait until the next wet weekend. Atb Adam