And so the fun begins .......

11 minutes ago, Chid said:

Wtf .... are you wearing crocs !! 

Did you get the busher to keep the whippet x warm in the kennel ?

Don't diss the crocs mate they are a f***ing dream after having boots on for 9 hours ......

• Like 5

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look lads it's the internet and half of what's said on here is bollox and a wind up ... there are guys that slate Salukis guys that slate bull crosses ... my job was to slate whippets ? I have owned w

Great to see some young tykes at the beginning of their long journey. Personally, I love having a few pups around the place, they make the hunting life so very exciting...  Every walk out, e

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, socks said:

Don't diss the crocs mate they are a f***ing dream after having boots on for 9 hours ......

I was skeptical about crocs ,till I got a pair , I’ve actually worn the soles on  mine out in a few months , I even forgot I had them on my feet when I took the dog out for a stroll . 

I bet you got it off Trev your mate with the whippets. . . .

You're definitely gonna be needing them ferrets off me now mate, Just to help them little dogs hold the bunnies down... heheheee .

23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Interesting turn around of opinion socks. A whippet is too small, but a whippet sized lurcher isn't! Hmmmm? Nice pup, good luck with it

ken would of been better off with a half x bull/grey ?

14 minutes ago, king said:

ken would of been better off with a half x bull/grey ?

I dunno? I genuinely wish him some good luck with it. But it seems a strange choice of dog for someone that is so anti whippet. Me, I love the little feckers

• Like 1
Just now, shaaark said:

I dunno? I genuinely wish him some good luck with it. But it seems a strange choice of dog for someone that is so anti whippet. Me, I love the little feckers

he must of seen the light mate lol.ken will give an honest opinion of the dog in a few year's no doubt if it's upto the job or not 

• Like 1

Great to see some young tykes at the beginning of their long journey.:clapper:

Personally, I love having a few pups around the place, they make the hunting life so very exciting...

Every walk out, every wee discovery and each new experience, is an adventure in itself...

I miss mouching around with a young lurcher, you can go anywhere, do anything,...no problems, no stress...?

• Like 9
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Shouldn't talk for the man but...when 90% of your work is catching rabbits, always with nets, you don't need anything more.... well that's how I see it anyway.. 

My 3/4 x is 8 now, and if my sole game was ferreting rabbits id have exactly that again.....in fact I'm sure I will when the time is right 

• Like 1