How do they pass their test

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ve just fitted a camera to my van ,  the last accident I was involved in I was sat at the side of a road when a lovely old couple just ploughed straight into me, my van was drivable but a write off,

Motorola in Mrs motor and a cheapo in my dog bus/works van, its got night mode etc, playback, few months back some prick sent in dash cam footage of me in my works van over taking him, nob was doing 3

Some idiot braked suddenly this morning all my cornflakes and milk all over my lap and nearly cut myself shaving

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Drive everywhere with a dash cam after some f***ing rat wiped me out in my L200.... 4 yrs ago. Recorded some shocking footage since?

What dash cam do you use DC? I was thinking of getting one, but I'd prefer one that records 24/7, rather than only when the car is in an incident.

Motorola in Mrs motor and a cheapo in my dog bus/works van, its got night mode etc, playback, few months back some prick sent in dash cam footage of me in my works van over taking him, nob was doing 30 in a 50,nice wide road, so picked a spot to pass, then when I went to go round him he sped up giving me the fingers? and tried to keep me out there, got back in as another car was coming towards me, my gaffa called me into the office, tried to make me look a prick.... I showed him my footage?tucked his neck back in?handy thing to have, too many f***ing chancers on the road these days. I could rant about the nuggets for 20 f***ing pages myself ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had a crash last sunday,just finished working a ball ache of a job and hit this old girl almost head on but i managed to swerve but took out my front wheel,hub,drive shafts and everything else under a front wheel arch and pushed my floor pan up so my old ford ranger is dead as far as putting it on the road again.The old  girl was driving at speed for a narrow lane but because it's narrow and it happened on a bend the insurance fella i spoke to has already said it'll be a 50 50,i'll be getting a dash cam as soon as i get m next motor sorted as i do feel she was going to fast and it was more her fault than mine...

18 hours ago, Deker said:

Isn't that funny, about 3 weeks back I waited in a Supermarket Car Park as the Boss "Just need to get a couple of things...I'll only be 5 minutes" went shopping.    25 minutes before I saw her again, I was about to send in a search part!y

Totally agree, it is simply amazing watching not only womankind, but to be fair, a couple of blokes as well, being so completely and totally inept.  It honesty, I did actually see a few woman make it look effortless, but overall I could not believe what I was seeing!

Then, can you believe it, a bloke bought his kiddy along and put it on the potty right next to me (I was on the end of an aisle!).

Couldn't have been happier as I drove out of the Car Park! :thumbs:

had to be ASDA?Dont get that happening in Waitrose

my local ASDA is like the migrant camp at Calais,car park is bumper cars for africans !All the dinks on my van have come from supermarket car parks ,even if you park in the far corner some twat will park next to you ,our Ghanaian cleaner at work wrote off someones car in the works car park ,he was waving at the DHL courier a fellow Ghanaian ,just dont think their cut out for driving !

33 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

my local ASDA is like the migrant camp at Calais,car park is bumper cars for africans !All the dinks on my van have come from supermarket car parks ,even if you park in the far corner some twat will park next to you ,our Ghanaian cleaner at work wrote off someones car in the works car park ,he was waving at the DHL courier a fellow Ghanaian ,just dont think their cut out for driving !

You need a van like mine, there are always two or three bays empty around it if I go to the supermarket ?

• Haha 1

There's a driving test centre in the nearest major town to me, guarantee I see over a dozen Driving School cars in a 2 mile run that can take 20 minutes or more because every junction or roundabout takes them an age to get through.

When we were learning, we got took to an old airfield/car park etc to establish car control before being allowed out on the road in traffic,most of these funkers don't look like they've been behind a wheel before. And that pulling up half a cars length from a junction, usually turning right but blocking all the road, well! Lol

Could have a real rant but I'm in a good mood.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1