How do they pass their test

Just sat in a car park waiting for the Mrs and a woman just tried parking in the spot at the side of me in a new car and I can’t believe what’s she’s done . She came in at a stupid angle and left the front drivers side of the car over the line into the next bay and the back of the car about 3inch from my bumper and also hit a lamppost that was in front of the bay . She never even checked to see if there was any damage . Ive moved my car out the way before she hit that aswell 

• Haha 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ve just fitted a camera to my van ,  the last accident I was involved in I was sat at the side of a road when a lovely old couple just ploughed straight into me, my van was drivable but a write off,

Motorola in Mrs motor and a cheapo in my dog bus/works van, its got night mode etc, playback, few months back some prick sent in dash cam footage of me in my works van over taking him, nob was doing 3

Some idiot braked suddenly this morning all my cornflakes and milk all over my lap and nearly cut myself shaving

I,ve just fitted a camera to my van ,  the last accident I was involved in I was sat at the side of a road when a lovely old couple just ploughed straight into me, my van was drivable but a write off, I took the old couple home as they were shaken up, and went back to there house the following day to get insurance details when they had calmed down, all was going well until they suddenly decided I had driven into them, the damage made it chrysalis clear what had happened but I still had to take it to court and wait 2years for a pay out, so now the camera is running 24/7 even if I,m not in there, no picture it never happened 

• Like 3

Isn't that funny, about 3 weeks back I waited in a Supermarket Car Park as the Boss "Just need to get a couple of things...I'll only be 5 minutes" went shopping.    25 minutes before I saw her again, I was about to send in a search part!y

Totally agree, it is simply amazing watching not only womankind, but to be fair, a couple of blokes as well, being so completely and totally inept.  It honesty, I did actually see a few woman make it look effortless, but overall I could not believe what I was seeing!

Then, can you believe it, a bloke bought his kiddy along and put it on the potty right next to me (I was on the end of an aisle!).

Couldn't have been happier as I drove out of the Car Park! :thumbs:

37 minutes ago, kinkell said:

What gets me is the driver that parks taking up 2 bays even if the car park is busy so no one gets near thiers

I drive a Land Rover, I'm allowed to do that! :D :laugh::thumbs:

• Haha 1

a bit like the useless unt that hit me head on on the wrong side of the road.tells his insurance it was my fault and it went 50/50 as i had no proof or witness.never mind the useless fecks that can not park,indicate keep on their side of the road when joining the main road.or the assholes that do 40 mph everywhere then get shitty when you overtake them in a 60 zone but are still doing 40.how about the muppets that can not use a roundabout even when the lanes are marked out for them to follow.best of the bunch though is the morons on motorways that dont look/indicate when they pull out to chage lanes.basically the standard of driving is so bad these days you need to be driving a tank

• Like 2

There are some proper f***ing morons on the roads - they usually come out during the day.

I'm usually on the roads before 7am and after 6pm commuting to and from work, these times aren't too bad.

I had the misfortune of having to pop out at lunch time today - I kid you not, I reckon a whole bunch of Sunshine coaches must have broken down so, they gave all the passengers a car each :blink:

Old farts and bellends doing 20 in the 30 limits.

Arsehole taxi drivers just pulling out of side roads and going 15mph for the next 300yrds

And, my personal favourite, the pricks that come up to a roundabout and only think to indicate just before they turn :censored:

• Like 1

I came off a ferry in Scotland last year real early and drove onto the local supermarket car park just as it was opening.  There wasn't another car in the car park.  Just about to get out of the truck and this retarded old cnut came and parked within inches of my door so I had trouble getting out...……..the whole of the fecking car park to choose from ???

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

There are some proper f***ing morons on the roads - they usually come out during the day.

I'm usually on the roads before 7am and after 6pm commuting to and from work, these times aren't too bad.

I had the misfortune of having to pop out at lunch time today - I kid you not, I reckon a whole bunch of Sunshine coaches must have broken down so, they gave all the passengers a car each :blink:

Old farts and bellends doing 20 in the 30 limits.

Arsehole taxi drivers just pulling out of side roads and going 15mph for the next 300yrds

And, my personal favourite, the pricks that come up to a roundabout and only think to indicate just before they turn :censored:

This old fart would like to point out that any speed limit is the maximum not the minimum speed you drive to driving within the limit also what speed the conditions dictate.

Just to add it costs a young driver more for the insurance than an older driver that in itself speaks volumes.

18 minutes ago, hily said:

This old fart would like to point out that any speed limit is the maximum not the minimum speed you drive to driving within the limit also what speed the conditions dictate.

Just to add it costs a young driver more for the insurance than an older driver that in itself speaks volumes.

Nowt wrong with sticking to the limit but, the conditions today were dry and sunny - some old farts are perfectly capable drivers, some need to give up their license.

Btw, I'm not a young driver and, I've never had a single point on my license :thumbs:

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

a bit like the useless unt that hit me head on on the wrong side of the road.tells his insurance it was my fault and it went 50/50 as i had no proof or witness.never mind the useless fecks that can not park,indicate keep on their side of the road when joining the main road.or the assholes that do 40 mph everywhere then get shitty when you overtake them in a 60 zone but are still doing 40.how about the muppets that can not use a roundabout even when the lanes are marked out for them to follow.best of the bunch though is the morons on motorways that dont look/indicate when they pull out to chage lanes.basically the standard of driving is so bad these days you need to be driving a tank

100%  mate, they do my fookin head in , driving  35-40mph   on a 60 zone , when think about  really, they cause accidents  , because  people get impatient  behind them, and take few risks , i dont know more i not smashing   my car for them slow prats, i get right up there arse, then over take when its safe . it deff lack driving abilty on there part . my old dad  even at 75 years of age never drove  like these people , he do the speed limits  on the roads , but never slow shit like these old biddys  do  .!!!