Lads,

anyone planning any litters in the future as I’m looking for a wee bitch pup. Had offers this summer from a couple of lads with bitches lined but due to bad luck, Mother Nature has decided they’re not to be. So I’m back to square one. My dogs getting on now and I think there’s only a season left in the old lad, I’m just after moving over to Ireland so I don’t know many lads and the lads I do know don’t have anything to breed off as of yet. Any help would be appreciated. Failing that I’ll take up golf haha

cheers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back to topic, one for next Season.

It's probably because the lads that keep it right usually only breed the odd litter when really necessary and the pups would all be spoken for long before they were born. In fact, It's quite refreshin

I've personally never removed a dew claw from a terrier, they've never given me any reason too.  I can't say they serve any perpose, but they certainly haven't hampered them either, it comes down to p

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Nothing wrong with golf rob, I golf of a summer and dig of a winter life can't get any better.

Rather not golf in the winter though, I’d end up looking for earths on the course!

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Ive bolted a few foxes from the courses, I don't think the green keepers will appreciate me digging up the course, by the way what type of pup you looking for black or white?

Black or white, I’m from the north of England so I’ve always been around black fell types but I’ve seen a couple of decent whites whilst over here and was impressed, so I would be over the moon with either. 

10 hours ago, rob284 said:

Rather not golf in the winter though, I’d end up looking for earths on the course!

Used to work as a green keeper.... Golf.... The perfect way to spoil a good walk lol. Atb hope you get sorted rob?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Ive a litter of blacks and whites due ( hopefully) if your stuck let me know, no peds chips or tattoos with these ?

Tried to message you apache but you can’t accept them, your inbox full?

On 01/08/2018 at 20:27, Apache... said:

Nothing wrong with golf rob, I golf of a summer and dig of a winter life can't get any better.

Give me a 5 iron I can do both at the same time...took up golf briefly...knocked up divets the size of housebricks??

• Haha 1