It never rains .....

After having to put two dogs to sleep recently I am down to just one working lurcher and after much searching found a cracking little pup to pick up tomorrow which worked out brilliantly as thanks to gnipper off here I also sourced a cracking little bushing dog which arrives tomorrow ... nice and easy both pups in the same run for company brilliant ... well that was all dashed this morning when the breeder rang me to tell me my pup had broken its leg running around with the other pups in the garden ... it never rains it fukcing pours ........

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Solar powered dogs are the way forward. Saves feeding the cnuts and an argument about best diet.

Sorry, but that doesn't sound quite right. Dogs don't break their bones easily at any age, but especially when they're pups playing around and their bones are still green. Unless his garden is full of

Posted Images

17 hours ago, socks said:

the breeder rang me to tell me my pup had broken its leg running around with the other pups in the garden ..

Sorry, but that doesn't sound quite right. Dogs don't break their bones easily at any age, but especially when they're pups playing around and their bones are still green. Unless his garden is full of rat holes...

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Sorry, but that doesn't sound quite right. Dogs don't break their bones easily at any age, but especially when they're pups playing around and their bones are still green. Unless his garden is full of rat holes...

Was thinking the same myself.

• Like 2

Look I can only go on the fellas word ... all the other pups were sold and he offered me use of his dog as a stud if I had a bitch to use so he tried to help me out .....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Retsdon said:

Have friends that breed greyhounds and it can and does happen.

One of my terrier pups broke its leg running around the garden jumping down a step at 10 wks old?‍♂️, cost me £1600 to have it pinned, gave her to my old nanna after....... I've seen and known a few pups have freak accidents over the yrs.... Ken worth you speaking to John Russell on here about pups from his bitch? Collie, whip, grey, saluki? 

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

One of my terrier pups broke its leg running around the garden jumping down a step at 10 wks old?‍♂️, cost me £1600 to have it pinned, gave her to my old nanna after....... I've seen and known a few pups have freak accidents over the yrs.... Ken worth you speaking to John Russell on here about pups from his bitch? Collie, whip, grey, saluki? 

Cheers mate I'm sorted again now going to pick it up tomorrow mate ??? 

• Like 2