Litters

Im after another pup got my eye on one or two things but would like to see what else is about just after something out of parents with a good bit of heart for anything really. Dont like anything too small or anything with alot of saluki or collie. So any chancy litters about folks? 

1 hour ago, C.green said:

Im after another pup got my eye on one or two things but would like to see what else is about just after something out of parents with a good bit of heart for anything really. Dont like anything too small or anything with alot of saluki or collie. So any chancy litters about folks? 

Bull x then sir ?

6 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Sounds like you after a saluki bull grey then lol

Maybe but would have to be bred right for me to take one. 

Are you happy with yours ? If I remember rightly hes bred abit different to most saluki bull greys isnt he . Bieng heavy on the bull side.

Edited by C.green
10 minutes ago, C.green said:

Maybe but would have to be bred right for me to take one. 

Are you happy with yours ? If I remember rightly hes bred abit different to most saluki bull greys isnt he . Bieng heavy on the bull side.

I have 2 mate, yer I’m more than happy with mine couldn’t ask for much more. Yer my older ones dam is coursing dog x bull grey n his sire is coursing dog x bull grey back to a bull grey so think he works out bout 3/8 bull. 

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

You asked shh off here if there's any pups spare? He had 2 litters on, maybe what your after? Or John Russells litter? All 3 worthy of a look imo??

Aye not for me them matey.my mates handy bitch bieng lined locally but weve tried a couple times even A.I n that n never took so just looking to see what else is out there ??

28 minutes ago, C.green said:

Aye not for me them matey.my mates handy bitch bieng lined locally but weve tried a couple times even A.I n that n never took so just looking to see what else is out there ??

Good luck finding what will suit your needs ?

17 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

I have 2 mate, yer I’m more than happy with mine couldn’t ask for much more. Yer my older ones dam is coursing dog x bull grey n his sire is coursing dog x bull grey back to a bull grey so think he works out bout 3/8 bull. 

tried to send a pm ?