Sh*t Just Got Real!

More info here. End of page it shows what the new STAO will look like. Not much good news, if any.

Doc's being allowed to be used as a run through, which helps. Another bloody expensive trap.

Also Goodnature A18 for squirrel and mink, I believe. Heard nothing good about how well the 24 works on rats and stoats in the UK.

New information at bottom of page.

https://www.gwct.org.uk/advisory/faqs/aihts/#current

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, The one said:

£37 notes i better start buying lotto tickets 

+£16 for the tunnel......still a lot cheaper than a Kania for squirrel or fox traps etc!

Its all going up, but seems I have problems whenever I talk about increased charges to my clients!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Just realised a lot of the old vermin/rabbit traps aint on that list. Does that mean they sneakily just removed them? ?

The consultation document did mention it,  see table 1 part 3: https://consult.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-management/implementing-aihts-humane-trapping/supporting_documents/AIHTS consultation document FINAL.pdf

I guess if nobody read it and/or didn't bother to respond then it's not surprising that they have been removed. Doubt many people will be concerned that they can't use a Lloyd or a Fenn MKi anymore !!

57 minutes ago, randombadger said:

The consultation document did mention it,  see table 1 part 3: https://consult.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-management/implementing-aihts-humane-trapping/supporting_documents/AIHTS consultation document FINAL.pdf

I guess if nobody read it and/or didn't bother to respond then it's not surprising that they have been removed. Doubt many people will be concerned that they can't use a Lloyd or a Fenn MKi anymore !!

You don't know micky then? Lol You'd be surprised how many still use them.

Anyway, thanks for that?

That's that then

Screenshot_20180801-095003_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20180801-095027_Drive.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/08/2018 at 09:56, EDDIE B said:

You don't know micky then? Lol You'd be surprised how many still use them.

Anyway, thanks for that?

That's that then

Screenshot_20180801-095003_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20180801-095027_Drive.jpg

Whats with the not commonly used bit lol .That's all that's ever  been used dopey twats