Hitching

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b20h0BESjcQ&feature=youtu.be#menu with the low water and high temps this season I have had a lot success fishing the hitch and have introduced it to many clients

A few pics from last week   

Few more kippers this week ....lost a crakin bar of silver tonight right up to the net 

Posted Images

We had 3 grilse and a salmon yesterday had 2 and lost 2 already this morning ....got rods heading over from Ireland to fish the rest of the week these lads can fish so they will hit a lot of fish .

aye still got the wee black dog  he’s still going strong 

a few of yous will recognise this ugly fooker he managed to get his first North Esk salmon yesterday

7B15720B-C0C3-4B89-A53D-BBACAEDD35EA.thumb.jpeg.be07525d733c5ba4e291d1ceb54feec0.jpeg

• Like 4

The Irish lads have started well this morning in tricky bright conditions 1 salmon 4 grilse and 3 sea trout and lost 8 fish 

they should hit a lot of fish this evening when the sun drops 

D3439979-1723-4266-B3C5-D0945912D1B1.jpeg.1cdfae1167213bf2d290093728ccd3a1.jpeg

• Like 4
On 01/08/2018 at 12:50, johnrussell84 said:

Quality pics mate, could u pm me a price for getting on the water we are complete novices for the salmon and never actually fly fished for anything other than trout. As I said it’s something the wee man wants to try and won’t let up?

We don’t do day tickets it’s 3 days 4 rods with lodge as a package but we are fully book ....I will get something sorted for the weeman 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 12:40, MIK said:

We had 3 grilse and a salmon yesterday had 2 and lost 2 already this morning ....got rods heading over from Ireland to fish the rest of the week these lads can fish so they will hit a lot of fish .

aye still got the wee black dog  he’s still going strong 

a few of yous will recognise this ugly fooker he managed to get his first North Esk salmon yesterday

7B15720B-C0C3-4B89-A53D-BBACAEDD35EA.thumb.jpeg.be07525d733c5ba4e291d1ceb54feec0.jpeg

hes starting to look like u now mik way that beard