Oakwood South Wales

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

when I was a lad st fagans in South Wales was a great day out remember going there on a school trip when I was really young and taking my own kids there 20 odd years back, no animals but a good look into the past 

I went there on a school trip when I was in primary school. Was good but at that age you want rollercoasters and exciting things! Margam Park was another one, must revisit them both at some point, think I'd appreciate them more as an adult. :)

Forget grand designs and all that other pretentious bollacks, my ideal home is one of those little tiny cottages,with just a fire for everything, a vardo is my other dream home,  simple things for simple folk I guess 

• Like 3
On 02/08/2018 at 21:55, dewi said:

The old chimp cages are a bit creepy , there was an incident where a few chimps escaped and ended up shot..

just seen some pics on wales online ,derelict zoo in woodland ,does make for some good pics ,monkey island,the alpine slide ,reptile house ,all in ruins now ,you could see the new houses through the trees ! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

just seen some pics on wales online ,derelict zoo in woodland ,does make for some good pics ,monkey island,the alpine slide ,reptile house ,all in ruins now ,you could see the new houses through the trees ! 

On a positive note I bet that place is now a wonderfull place for the local kids to play in . Imagine the fun you could have round there as a kid 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

On a positive note I bet that place is now a wonderfull place for the local kids to play in . Imagine the fun you could have round there as a kid 

Looks a brilliant place to play as a kid !

19 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Dens , bases , sniping spots. Me and my brother would have loved in there all day 

Where you and your brother do your loving is nobody else's business ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3