Quick question?

Why is the selling of coursing dogs for crazy amounts of money accepted by folk on here who would cry murder at anyone else selling pups for a price not even close to that? 

That's not a pop at the coursing lads but more a question to those on here. 

Why do they get a free pass whereas others get ripped to shreds? 

• Like 3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some do an ounce pal........

when I was a boy most of the lurchers in my area were deerhound based, and decent dogs in reality, but I was a smug little b*****d cos I got a saluki lurcher, and at that time 1969 there were very few

The thing that a lot of people don't realise is that a hare won't hit top speed until the dog is right behind it. It might look as though it's going flat out, but watch it go down a gear or two when t

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Why is the selling of coursing dogs for crazy amounts of money accepted by folk on here who would cry murder at anyone else selling pups for a price not even close to that? 

That's not a pop at the coursing lads but more a question to those on here. 

Why do they get a free pass whereas others get ripped to shreds? 

Because they think they are far superior to us mere mortals ?

• Like 3
Just now, Black neck said:

Right the answer I got was 

Would a Sunday league player be worth the same money as a premiership footballer 

That's all she said hope it helps 

Depends on if they were playing rugby.

• Like 1

My point is not to have a go at the lads with the coursing dogs, they can charge what they like and if folk buy them then good on them I say. My point is more aimed at some on here who jump on other folk selling their dogs or pups at a high price yet don't do the same to the lads with coursing dogs who sell them for much more.

Edited by Kerny92
4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

My point is not to have a got at the lads with the coursing dogs, they can charge what they like and if folk buy them then good on them I say. My point is more aimed at some on here who jump on other folk selling their dogs or pups at a high price yet don't do the same to the lads with coursing dogs who sell them for much more.

Ffs I'll see what she says

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Knew a lad who sold a bitch for 10 grand and in my opinion it wasn't much kop my old 3/4 bred collie greyhound would piss all over it.it had a good day at a coursing comp where big money was being laid and a chap offered him the money and the bitch was sold 

its just ego's coursers seam to crave a name, there are some very well known dog men in the coursing world who built reputations on bought in dogs, as for collie greyhounds pissing on coursing dogs at coursing  lol must off been a reel useless one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I get offered pups all the time for free or cheap and out of my last litter I give 6 away to some of my pals and only sold 3 to cover some costs and they weren't big money but some pups can go for silly money and iv been offered silly money for dogs it's the coursing game is a funny old job to be in trust me 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Black neck said:

Right the answer I got was 

Would a Sunday league player be worth the same money as a premiership footballer 

That's all she said hope it helps 

Would the premiership player do 3 + Charlies in one night?