wonder lust

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i put a thread on couple of months ago  saying i had the itch to go away somewere  . . well i took the bull by the bollox  im off in november  bought a flight yesterday       im off to    hanoi   viet

take it thats a no then? be a cold day in hell when i have to ask my wife if i can do something or not

I know rio my brother married to a Thai girl he gets treated like a king when he goes over he's having a place built over there it's like a palace for price of a semi over here he keeps saying about u

2 hours ago, Retsdon said:

I'm writing this from Thailand - been going back and forth between here and the Middle East for 16 years. It's OK, but there's nowhere to run a dog. 

Have you got a dog out there Nodster?

Cheers, D.

19 hours ago, dytkos said:

Have you got a dog out there Nodster?

No, haven't had a dog of any kind for years. It's the chief minus of having itchy feet. To be honest, now I've satisfied the urge to travel I'd love to come back to the UK and if I did, the first thing I"d do is get myself a dog. But not having a spare 60,000 quid to put up as a bond for a visa for the wife, thanks to Theresa May I'm basically exiled abroad for the rest of my life - unless me and the kids were prepared to leave their mother behind.

Edited by Retsdon
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

No, haven't had a dog of any kind for years. It's the chief minus of having itchy feet. To be honest, now I've satisfied the urge to travel I'd love to come back to the UK and if I did, the first thing I"d do is get myself a dog. But not having a spare 60,000 quid to put up as a bond for a visa for the wife, thanks to Theresa May I'm basically exiled abroad for the rest of my life - unless me and the kids were prepared to leave their mother behind.

Bye love

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Or you could come home for a holiday and stay longer.. she wouldn't be able to work etc, but the kids are dual nationals I presume? As long as you can prove, if you ever actually have to, that you are able, and have, provided for your family without recourse to public funds, it would be fine. The weens, being dual nationals have the same rights as you. 

I'm afraid to say that it is decent people, those that want to come and contribute to our society, that are being punished by the EU's insistence on taking every f****r that jumps off a boat...they don't have to put up a bond.. ffs they lie and say they are kids, and go to school despite being in their 20s.