wonder lust

i put a thread on couple of months ago  saying i had the itch to go away somewere  . . well i took the bull by the bollox  im off in november  bought a flight yesterday       im off to    hanoi   vietnam  

• Like 3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i put a thread on couple of months ago  saying i had the itch to go away somewere  . . well i took the bull by the bollox  im off in november  bought a flight yesterday       im off to    hanoi   viet

take it thats a no then? be a cold day in hell when i have to ask my wife if i can do something or not

I know rio my brother married to a Thai girl he gets treated like a king when he goes over he's having a place built over there it's like a palace for price of a semi over here he keeps saying about u

Just now, NeillNI said:

love you loong time.. Why there out of interest? When I get itchy feet I grab the tent and head off somewhere for a few days :D

ive travelled a fair bit  but never landed there so why not  ? 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, NeillNI said:

love you loong time.. Why there out of interest? When I get itchy feet I grab the tent and head off somewhere for a few days :D

lol if i wanted to live in a tent id join the scouts  ?

• Like 1

Actually, just last night we were talking about tarantulas, and a Vietnamese one in particular. I;m not sure if they eat them there, but they are an old world 'look don't touch' spider. Very pretty, but a nasty nasty bite. Some lovely species of snake as well, a few of my favourites.. how much was it to go? :D 

1 minute ago, NeillNI said:

Actually, just last night we were talking about tarantulas, and a Vietnamese one in particular. I;m not sure if they eat them there, but they are an old world 'look don't touch' spider. Very pretty, but a nasty nasty bite. Some lovely species of snake as well, a few of my favourites.. how much was it to go? :D 

i was comfortable with the flight price   hotels arnt expensive 

1 minute ago, NeillNI said:

Meh, I just looked at the other half.. bloody Yorkshire women.. Take some pictures :D 

take it thats a no then? be a cold day in hell when i have to ask my wife if i can do something or not

• Like 2
  • Haha 1