Russian Justice

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Yes in my book if your a wrong un you take what's coming?Good on you pal, let's hope you never fall on hard times and end up doing some bird...... Because Mark my words.... Your the type by the sounds of you that will be a victim....... Spend your sentence never leaving your cell?stinking of piss. With no canteen on a wednesday?

Scot I don't concern myself with what others get up to unless it affects me personally ?I was a horrible little cnut growing up, but thankfully learnt my lesson from a young age........ Wouldn't change it for the world. Can I ask Why do you care about some guy getting filled in???

Lol please give up you know f**k all about me I can luck after myself thanks

you will find that he told the guards to f**k off and that’s what he got for swearing at them still no need he’s doing his time and the guards are nothing but c**ts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have seen the state of my mate when he realised he had to go to jail, had to be seen to be believed. Shouting, cursing, refusing the offer of food and drink.   I'll never pla

And that's a good thing? f***ing cowardly thugs if you ask me. 

Only in Ireland could you get two months and have three removed ?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, waltjnr said:

all us whities look the same! ?

I was arrested in this train station (Peshawar) I was certainly the only whitey in the area at the time :ninja:

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was arrested in this train station (Peshawar) I was certainly the only whitey in the area at the time :ninja:

I'm glad you clarified Mack. From the clip, it looked like they were rolling into Bolton.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

that probably happens in every foreign prison round the world then the daft barstools who try to smuggle drugs and get caught moan when it happens to them , and there crying to the brittish goverment bring me home to serve my time 

15 minutes ago, The one said:

that probably happens in every foreign prison round the world then the daft barstools who try to smuggle drugs and get caught moan when it happens to them , and there crying to the brittish goverment bring me home to serve my time 

Years ago when I was dong some time, two blokes were transferred back  from Thailand, tanned, well fed, one had 30 yrs on his card, the other who had had his death sentence appealed was given 100 years by the Thais,  even the English screws were saying we'll have to look into this you can't do 100 years!

• Haha 1

I think beatings should be daily in prison. That prison sentence is for stealing a mars bar. Anything more than that should be death sentence. 

Soon drop crime levels and clear out a few cnuts.

Due some cleansing in this shit hole country.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

It would be much cheaper and convenient for the taxpayer if the police could just execute criminals in the street.

Are you related to Duterte Chris,extrajudicial killings are his forte.

• Haha 1

At least a prisoner is able to take a few slaps. Plenty of institutions on our own shores with kids getting molested by staff daily. Do the Russians blame our regime for it! or would they have a better way of dealing with it than us.

• Like 3