Thinned out

Thinned out my rifles lads

at the end of the day you can only use 1 at a time lol

once the hw77 and the hw57 and hawk are gone im left now with the

hw100 177,,,hw97 177 and the bairns bsa ultra 22

sold my sons rifles all three of them AA,310 ,,,AA,,s200 ,,,bsa r10 all gone

The hw 77 sfs tuned is a lovely rifle to shoot but the rifle has more wait to it than the hw97 she is a heavy old girl to lug around the fields

the hw57 (the bairns) is in out standing condition and is only being sold to fund a new mx suit to match his bike 

and if the hawk dose not sell ill give it away

im making room for some thing else as well ?

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The one said:

its nice to have a back up though LOL at least thats my excuse when the wife asks why all the guns 

I keep telling mine if she keeps asking questions

she will get a fat lip:whistling:

IM THE BOSS IN MY HOUSE

ok dear ill get off the computer:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I usually only shoot during summer months sell up the ferreting gear to fund a gun then sell the gun to replace the ferret gear it’s worked well for me over last 5-6 years this year managed to keep everything to do with ferrets now I’m sure I’ll be selling one of my two guns very soon but which one is going I’ve got the hw100 1.77 kt and love this little girl BUT I’ve also got the 

daystate huntsman mk2 1.77 single shot , out of the two shocked you may be the huntsman is just in a class of its own truthfully a better gun all round before you start saying I don’t know what I’m on about think again I’m sure my good friend jimmy when he’s down at the weekend for a bit rabbit bashing will report back 

jimmy looking forward to it mate

atvb mark 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mhopton said:

I usually only shoot during summer months sell up the ferreting gear to fund a gun then sell the gun to replace the ferret gear it’s worked well for me over last 5-6 years this year managed to keep everything to do with ferrets now I’m sure I’ll be selling one of my two guns very soon but which one is going I’ve got the hw100 1.77 kt and love this little girl BUT I’ve also got the 

daystate huntsman mk2 1.77 single shot , out of the two shocked you may be the huntsman is just in a class of its own truthfully a better gun all round before you start saying I don’t know what I’m on about think again I’m sure my good friend jimmy when he’s down at the weekend for a bit rabbit bashing will report back 

jimmy looking forward to it mate

atvb mark 

Me to mate all set to go

keep them both Mark if your happy with them

see you Saturday mate .

• Like 1

Im fine just now as im covered till my firearms cert expires but when i have to apply for a airgun licence  they might question why ive 5 in the same calibre but i will face that when it happens 

• Haha 1