The legacy of a whitetail deer hunter

48 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

i turned it off after a while ,,,didnt do anything for me ,,found it irritating lol...no sense of humour it seems 

No worries mate. Taste is personal. I still get sh*t for not watching The Godfather trilogy.

• Thanks 1
On 30/07/2018 at 19:08, ChrisJones said:

No worries mate. Taste is personal. I still get sh*t for not watching The Godfather trilogy.

It’s the situation in the film that I can relate to I guess , I’ve got kids (daughters) and wanted them to be into the countryside and my way of life , took them fishing and beating , ferreting , they had ponies , everything to encourage them . The two eldest girls got the idea and are country girls .... but my youngest was just like the kid in the film ..... this is boring !!! She has grown up a bit now and has.tattoos piercings Botox .... I despair with that girl .

• Like 1
5 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

It’s the situation in the film that I can relate to I guess

We live in the middle of nowhere. Everyone hunts around here and watching Buck trying to cement his legacy is pretty funny as I can pick out every single one of my neighbours depending on which scene it is. Throw in the Outdoor Channel and you've got a classic amateur hunting series shown weeknights in America! :laugh:

Josh Brolin and Danny McBride are either secret country hunters or did their research because they could be anyone here in my town!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I will watch it . I like anything like that . Got to be better than murder and gang violence , or what did my Mrs want to go and see ? Oh yes “Mama Mia here we go again “. 

I'm going to watch it  tomorrow if I get a chance I like them sort of films,I have to endure mama Mia next week it's my mrs birthday 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I'm going to watch it  tomorrow if I get a chance I like them sort of films,I have to endure mama Mia next week it's my mrs birthday 

10th?...... ??

Edited by Kerny92