International rescue

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a soaking early on trying to rig the. Bbq on the beach  having gone almost two hrs without food  I got revived with this Suffolk splender  ???????? life’s full of surprises eh ?

£3 a month ! That might save a whale or a polar bear it won’t cut the mustard let alone feed GL ..?

Bit of alde valley lamb after 20 mins of high heat  looking as good as it gets which was my mission to Suffolk  eat fish fetch back lamb and pork and look for sea purslane , got everything inc samphir

Posted Images

GL concerned you went 2 1/2hrs without eating, how do we stop this happening again? I was thinking of a "£3 a month" campaign? ?

Bloody hell it wasn't even 2 hours!! 

Edited by waltjnr
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Whetherspoons to start the day for me. Got a wee petrol go kart project on the go going to start stripping that down shortly.

20180729_111450.jpg

It’s the only way mate don’t know how folk can focus without food  I done some research into them wood fired pizzas yesterday can’t remember last time I had one , it were ok with a few bits added and  a few peroni,s it rounded up yesterday’s food  research well even had time for a bit o steak n chips by the river ?

A3B3A624-0E08-4DDF-B4BF-F20927AA72BD.jpeg

84DAC762-AA86-4198-B18D-D285552A9F27.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Done my first ever steak on the bbq yestersay.  Great sear on the outside nice and juicey inside.  Defo taking a leaf out your book amd going to start enjoying alot more bbq food. You've imspired me. However ive changed  one wheel on my buggy and  buffed off paint for around 5 minutes and now i cant be arsed lol

20180728_174639.jpg

lol food is inspirational that steak looks ace mate ?

5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

lol food is inspirational that steak looks ace mate ?

That steak does look fantastic! Top tip I learned was if you want quality steak buy the cuts in bulk and cut your own. Save £'s!

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol Chris  shouldn’t  deny yourself a few extras maybe shed  some timber other ways ?

Naah. Winter is coming. I'll need all the insulation I can muster with the rise in oil prices.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Remember you saying your not massive on pizza green lurcher but you ever made your own ?

Ya right I not a pizza fan can’t remember last time I had one maybe when pitza hut first opened I not big on the Dough ie ones but them thin home made ones look far better than domino  jobs  ,I will deffo hav a try of more in the future ?I remember you like pizzas you do ya own 

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Yep apart from my own the only other pizzas i would recommend are from a place im glasgow called paesano. Not made one in a while now.  

I can’t see me making any but will dive in for another one day ? shame the weather came in this morn I picked plenty of samphire was gonna fry it up with local farm eggs toms mushrooms black pudding beer smoked bacon and a flounder nay mind I be up Suffolk coast in few weeks I try again 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

A3B3A624-0E08-4DDF-B4BF-F20927AA72BD.jpeg

So where's the dogs share ? The poor  blighter is as thin as a stick. And there's you gona a pig out on that lot right in front of it ! ?? You terrorist you! ?

Still anything can happen in the next half hour !!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Meece said:

So where's the dogs share ? The poor  blighter is as thin as a stick. And there's you gona a pig out on that lot right in front of it ! ?? You terrorist you! ?

Still anything can happen in the next half hour !!

Lol dog had 3 slices of that pizza  she liked it maybe too much ?