Whats your approach to Poachers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know , the local dog lads who if I were not on good terms with would no doubt be all over my patch like a rash . But I’ve got them on board. They help me clear out my pens prior to release. We also

If they are serious and well-schooled freelancers,..you are most unlikely to ever encounter them...?

Nowadays, there is no profit in taking the game, birds, deer, etc... Back in the day,  I hunted for the gold doubloons, the concept of sport, did not come into the equation. Of course, it wa

Posted Images

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Lol some hard men here .I've seen the type running away ,abandoning dogs to their fate .If you can't face the consequences don't go robbing ,simple.

And if farms don’t want be putting out barns don’t go hitting people with baseball bats  simple lol and would t say that as anything to do with been a hard man there was a keeper close to where I live who thought them tactics would work but later on I herd he was finding dead birds all over the place feeders been dieseld pens wiped clean etc etc he was kicking lads off and ramming peoples cars who been going on there for years after a rabbit or two in the end the keeper was replaced as his method just made things worse. And the men who were supposed to have done it weren’t hard men just men who didn’t give a shit. 

44 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

And if farms don’t want be putting out barns don’t go hitting people with baseball bats  simple lol and would t say that as anything to do with been a hard man there was a keeper close to where I live who thought them tactics would work but later on I herd he was finding dead birds all over the place feeders been dieseld pens wiped clean etc etc he was kicking lads off and ramming peoples cars who been going on there for years after a rabbit or two in the end the keeper was replaced as his method just made things worse. And the men who were supposed to have done it weren’t hard men just men who didn’t give a shit. 

So pissing about with someone's livelihood is ok but any repercussions are a personal insult lol.

Very rarely does anyone go back after a toe to toe ,all over a rabbit or a few branches lol.They find easier places .

The fact is some people are shit poachers end of .The man that does it regular and leaves nothing but footprints has my respect but gangs leaving deer and game are no better than commen criminals. 

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Boss-Hog said:

bit of a snitches thread this eh bet everyone poaches now and again or has ffs informing to police they deserve the agro and farms burnt grassing c**ts 

Snitch , grass ..... If you have an acquaintance or know someone who is at it and you tell the police that’s being a grass . Phoning in a crime isn’t . If your mum is having her house burgled and she phones the police that’s not being a snitch it’s reporting a crime . I don’t get paid enough to confront a car load of travelers, if I did I’d be an idiot! If someone takes the odd rabbit, so what , I can live with that . If you start to take the law into your own hands you will be the one getting your collar felt . Burning down farms ??? Arson possibly killing sleeping children ??? Good grief, get another hobby !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So pissing about with someone's livelihood is ok but any repercussions are a personal insult lol.

Very rarely does anyone go back after a toe to toe ,all over a rabbit or a few branches lol.They find easier places .

The fact is some people are shit poachers end of .The man that does it regular and leaves nothing but footprints has my respect but gangs leaving deer and game are no better than commen criminals. 

I wasn’t referring to gangs of lads leaving game in fields and I definitely wouldn’t be associated with them kind of people the Keeper I’m referring to in my last post was a f***ing bully end of. He was ramming cars shooting at dogs ect he was even a c**t with young lads when he caught them ferreting acouple of bunnies took all there heat and frrrets of kids ..Fair play if gangs lads driving field ripping fences and leaving dead game everywhere then they get what they deserve but lads who sneeking on taking couple rabbits and birds isnt killing a mans lively hood he probably loose more to cars on the lanes not everyone has that same opinion and that’s fair enough but someone hit me with a bat over a couple birds and rabbits defo wouldn’t be getting his that don’t make me a hard man far from it I’ve been caught where I shouldn’t of plenty of times and had a slap (or two) and some times I’ve scraperd off , and as for a toe to toe well that’s not same as housing a bat , a bats personal 

31 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Snitch , grass ..... If you have an acquaintance or know someone who is at it and you tell the police that’s being a grass . Phoning in a crime isn’t . If your mum is having her house burgled and she phones the police that’s not being a snitch it’s reporting a crime . I don’t get paid enough to confront a car load of travelers, if I did I’d be an idiot! If someone takes the odd rabbit, so what , I can live with that . If you start to take the law into your own hands you will be the one getting your collar felt . Burning down farms ??? Arson possibly killing sleeping children ??? Good grief, get another hobby !

Think the day of letting children sleep in barns is long gone so dout children would be getting killed unless they like sleeping in grain stores 

a keeper using a bat is nothing more than a common criminal committing common assault.if a security guard used a bat on a man stealing a tin of beans in Tesco there would be uproar over it.this is turning into my dad is bigger than your dad.

Maybe you've not come across the twats that kill and leave game and deer mate .That's enough to boil the piss of the  most saintly of chaps .These are the type to abandon dogs and flee then give it large on here .Someone  found a mobile phone left behind last  year with the numbers of about 20 Welsh lads ,his mum wasn't very pleased when someone phoned her about a lurcher left behind but at least it was returned to her .The lone hunter or duo rarely causes a problem many because they never get caught .Hare coursing is a real problem up on the downs near me not for the hares they kill but the damage to fences and crops not to mention the shit they leave behind and the disregard for anything civilised .Thankfully the old bill have cracked down and seized motors and dogs lately but tgey will be back I'm sure. Thus us the reason why some farmers ask for the hares and deer to be kept to a minimum by responsible people .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...